Chapter 76: Full Moon Wearing Autumn Dew

Su Wen speculated that the information he obtained about this Mirror Image Beast should be the one Oscar hunted in the original work.

The sixth Spirit Ring, the limit is probably twenty thousand years old.

So, this Mirror Image Beast is likely to be twenty thousand years old or younger. However, Su Wen is not sure if there is only one, or if it is the same as Oscar's. Therefore, when talking to Dugu Bo, he narrates according to the information recorded.

Su Wen estimates his own physical condition. He can try the Spirit Ring of twenty thousand years old, but thirty thousand years old is definitely not possible.

"If I can't find a suitable one, then I'll absorb the fourth ring with spatial attributes first," Su Wen thought to himself.

"When absorbing a ten thousand years old Spirit Ring, you need to endure the Soul Shock brought by its residual soul. Your Spiritual Power is not weak, but it's not a guarantee either."

"Ordinary Spirit Masters can absorb ten thousand years old with their fifth Spirit Ring, and the limit for the sixth Spirit Ring is absorbing twenty thousand years old. The seventh Spirit Ring can absorb a maximum of fifty thousand years old."

"The increase in the upper limit is completely different from the previous period of thousand years old Spirit Rings. It's all because of this Soul Shock."

"Each ten thousand years old represents a significant increase in intelligence for the Spirit Beast, and the Soul Shock from the residual soul becomes even more terrifying."

"I also feel it's not secure, so I'll take this Full Moon Wearing Autumn Dew first."

"Are you sure this thing enhances Spiritual Power?" Dugu Bo questioned skeptically.

In the past ten months, they had also discussed the effects of many precious herbs and named each one accordingly.

The essence of Full Moon Wearing Autumn Dew is concentrated in a single dewdrop, hence the name.

The function of Full Moon Wearing Autumn Dew also acts on the eyes. Consuming it can refine eyes, allowing one to see through all kinds of extraordinary things.

Of course, refining the eyes themselves is also a nourishment for Spiritual Power, capable of significantly boosting Spiritual Power.

This is also Su Wen's preparation for absorbing a ten thousand years old Spirit Ring beyond his current level by preparing for the fourth ring. Even though his Martial Spirit has a Spiritual attribute and he has already absorbed the second ring of a thousand years old with a Spiritual attribute, Su Wen lacks confidence in withstanding the Soul Shock of twenty thousand years old Spirit Rings.

Therefore, he plans to further enhance his Spiritual Power with the help of Full Moon Wearing Autumn Dew.

Indeed, Su Wen also possesses a Phantom Eye External Spirit Bone, which might further benefit from the effects of Full Moon Wearing Autumn Dew.

"My Martial Spirit has a Spiritual attribute, and I can sense an attractive medicinal power in this Full Moon Wearing Autumn Dew. It should enhance Spiritual Power," Su Wen explained.

Full Moon Wearing Autumn Dew is entirely emerald green, with three snow-white leaves in the center, each adorned with a few droplets of water.

Su Wen removed Full Moon Wearing Autumn Dew and poured the crystalline dewdrops on it into his mouth. As the dewdrops left the leaves, the entire Full Moon Wearing Autumn Dew instantly withered, turning into dust that scattered in the air.

Seated cross-legged on the ground, Su Wen began to refine the medicinal power of Full Moon Wearing Autumn Dew. A cool energy flowed through his meridians, circulating once before rapidly surging towards Su Wen's eyes and the center of his brow.