Chapter 93: Stirring Things Up

Half a month quickly passed by.

Yu Tianheng only took a two-day leave before returning to the Academy and informing Dugu Yan of the decision made by his family.

Visibly, the relationship between the two sides became even closer.

And the Spirit Bone was soon personally delivered by Yu Yuanzhen. Seizing this opportunity, Yu Yuanzhen had a friendly conversation with Su Wen.

Before leaving, Yu Yuanzhen passed on some techniques for controlling Thunderclap elements to Su Wen.

Evidently, Su Wen's development in mastering three elements already made him feel that these Thunderclap element control techniques could be handy for Su Wen in the future.

Su Wen was genuinely grateful for this.

Regardless of future developments, at least with these Thunderclap element control techniques, Su Wen could start exploring techniques related to thunder and lightning cultivation.

"Alright, everyone, our upcoming itinerary will be very tight, so please report any personal matters in advance."

"Okay, our first destination is Blazing City."

The other eight individuals turned their gaze toward Su Wen.

Evidently, the sequence arranged by Qin Ming was well thought out.

The first stop is Blazing City, and it is estimated that Godwind City and the cities where the other five elemental Academies are located will follow.

Heading to these cities known for their respective elemental attributes in advance will allow Su Wen to draw inspiration from them. He aims to digest these inspirations as much as possible during the battles within the next three months.

"Let's go!"

Under Qin Ming's guidance, the group of ten left Heaven Dou Imperial Academy and departed from Heaven Dou City.

"Xiaowen, Rongrong, both of you are already Amethyst Spirit Fighter Badge holders. When the time comes, the two of you will form a team for a double battle, challenging the Amethyst Spirit Fighter Badge team of Blazing City with a higher rank."

"And upon reaching the Spirit Ancestor Realm, the teams with Amethyst Spirit Fighter badges will became more numerous.

"You, a Spirit Elder, and you, a Spirit Grand Master, challenging two Spirit Ancestors should provide enough pressure."

"In addition, among the slots for the Royal Combat Team, both of you have submitted applications. I will arrange the lineup before the specific battles, and there's a possibility that both of you may participate."

Su Wen sighed inwardly.

One day, he would have to resort to cheating as well.

No choice but to conceal his Soul Power level; it had to be done this way.

His true Soul Power level was forty-eight, which was considered high-tier even among Spirit Ancestors.

It didn't qualify as a genuine challenge.

The opponent couldn't exert enough pressure on him.

However, this wasn't a significant issue for Su Wen. He cultivated through intelligence, not through oppression.

"He can analyze and sense the enemy's methods; breakthroughs don't necessarily have to occur under pressure.

Blazing City is located to the east of Heaven Dou City, ranking as the easternmost city in the entire Heaven Dou Empire.