Chapter 88: I Advocate for Knowledge!

Regarding Xue Qinghe's inquiry, Su Wen remained calm and composed.

"I intend to establish a Wisdom Palace to break the knowledge barriers on the Continent," he said, looking at Ning Fengzhi as he spoke.

In reality, the ones benefiting the most from knowledge barriers were various powerful factions.

They possessed comprehensive training systems and sound theoretical knowledge, which attracted talented Spirit Masters.

Once the knowledge barriers were broken, it would undoubtedly be a great boon for the Spirit Master world. However, it might not necessarily be so for the major factions.

Ning Fengzhi frowned, feeling some resistance to the purpose of the Wisdom Palace established by Su Wen.

However, he was well aware that since Su Wen openly expressed his intentions and sought assistance from the current beneficiaries of the system, the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect, there must be valid reasons behind it.

"Breaking the so-called knowledge barriers is relative. The Wisdom Palace will provide a platform for all Spirit Masters to access knowledge at any level. However, whether they can obtain it depends on the Spirit Master's own abilities."

"The main purpose of the Wisdom Palace is to research theories related to Spirit Master cultivation, Martial Spirits, and to drive theoretical advancements in the Spirit Master world."

Although Su Wen said so, Xue Qinghe knew that Su Wen believed in the power of knowledge. The so-called advancement in theory was indeed synonymous with the overall improvement of the Spirit Master world's strength.

He had such great ambition.

However, this would inevitably face numerous challenges.

"I need financial assistance from the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect, talent supply from the Heaven Dou royal family, and of course, I will also attempt to establish contact with Spirit Hall," Su Wen said.

Ning Fengzhi perceived Su Wen's determination to establish this new force.

However, is it necessary?

Why this sudden idea?

Yet Su Wen remained resolute.

When he firmly embraced the path of unraveling knowledge to grasp as many paths as possible, his direction was already set.

Is there a god of knowledge in the Douluo Continent?

There shouldn't be, otherwise, theoretical development wouldn't lag so far behind.

Therefore, if Su Wen wants to become a god, he must plan it himself.

Based on what he knows about self-made gods, only the first-generation Sea God, the current Sea God, achieved godhood by relying on the belief of sea Spirit Beasts and sea Spirit Masters within the boundless sea.

Belief is undoubtedly the most crucial link.

Many times, destiny has already been set.

Su Wen chooses the path of knowledge. If he wants to become a god of knowledge, he must, in turn, fulfill the duties of a god of knowledge, contribute to the theoretical progress of the Douluo Continent, and make his own contributions to the circulation of knowledge, becoming an advocate for knowledge.

Ning Fengzhi took a deep breath, sensing Su Wen's determination. Instead of persuading him, he was already pondering how to maintain his sect's interests and even further expand it within the scenario described by Su Wen.

This was his duty as the Sect Master of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect.

In fact, finding a way out wasn't difficult.