Chapter 91: Yu Yuanzhen's Plans

"Tianheng? You're back from the Academy?"

Entering the meeting room, Yu Luomian looked surprised at Yu Tianheng standing next to Yu Yuanzhen.

Yu Tianheng is now the Junior clan leader, and attending the elder's meeting is considered normal without any objections.

"Tianheng, go ahead and state your needs this time," Yu Yuanzhen said.

Many elders realized that this meeting was convened for Yu Tianheng.

"Uncles, second uncles, this time I returned to the family for a matter concerning the wedding gift."

"Wedding gift?"

Hearing Yu Tianheng's words, Yu Luomian and the others immediately nodded.

The relationship between Yu Tianheng and Dugu Yan is well known, but they didn't expect the wedding gift to be discussed so soon.

"Kid, not bad."

"As long as you marry Dugu Yan, it's like gaining an extra ally in Poison Douluo out of thin air."

"Dugu Bo is a loner, with a solitary personality and very few close Spirit Masters. Since he has only this granddaughter, if you marry her, externally, it's completely plausible to claim Poison Douluo as a guest elder of the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan."

"The Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan can also boast having a pair of Dual Douluo."

This is the greatest regret for the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan, one of the top three sects. The other two major sects each have the glory of a pair of Dual Douluo, while their clan is still supported by only one, Yu Yuanzhen.

Many elders showed joy on their faces, and a few even congratulated Yu Tianheng.

Yu Luomian also smiled, expressing satisfaction with Yu Tianheng's progress.

Seeing this, Yu Yuanzhen cleared his throat a few times, suppressing the noisy voices.

"Continue, Tianheng," Yu Yuanzhen said, looking at the elder, Yu Luomian, as he spoke.

In fact, during the time awaiting the elders, Yu Tianheng already had an answer in his heart.

"Yes, Poison Douluo, which is Dugu Bo, the grandfather of Yanzi, has spoken this time. He requests me to present an top-notch ten thousand years old dragon-type Spirit Bone as the wedding gift."

Silence.

The joy that filled the meeting room suddenly disappeared.

The elders at work sneakily looked towards Yu Luomian, trying to observe his expression.

At this moment, Yu Luomian's smile had vanished, displaying a completely expressionless demeanor.

"An top-notch ten thousand years old dragon-type Spirit Bone is impossible!" exclaimed one elder.

Each Spirit Bone is a priceless treasure, capable of being reclaimed upon the Spirit Master's death and then bestowed upon the family's descendants again. However, even with the accumulation of Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon over the centuries, there are only three Spirit Bones that meet the requirements, and they have always belonged to the head of the family, the Spirit Bones of the strongest in the clan.

Speaking on a smaller scale, it's a cherished family treasure, but on a larger scale, it's the Spirit Bone that enhances the strength of the family head, the most powerful individual in the clan. It serves as the family's greatest safeguard. Whether this Spirit Bone is used to help Yu Luomian achieve the rank of Titled Douluo or absorbed by Yu Yuanzhen to further enhance his strength, it contributes to strengthening the family's power.