Chapter 60: Rings Fusion?

"Your fusion degree is likely to have reached the level of an ordinary Spirit Saint. Perhaps you can try practicing other abilities of Xiao Zhan," reminded Ning Fengzhi.

Although he had other important matters, he still reminded Su Wen of this point.

Xiao Zhan also selfom takes action, so many of his abilities were known to the outside world.

Especially the technique of directly mobilizing Martial Spirit, being able to use Spirit Skills without releasing Martial Spirit Spirit Ring, is his signature ability.

At higher levels, the enhancement of Xiao Zhan's ability will gradually manifest, which is not very useful for low-level Spirit Masters, especially those at a basic level who can't learn it.

But for Su Wen, this ability is both learnable and useful.

The second ring of the Thousand Year Old Ring is too conspicuous.

Nowadays, the number of people who actually know Su Wen's identity as a student of the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy is still small.

The royal family's blockade of information is very effective. Apart from the three major boards of education, the seven members of the team, Xiao Zhan, and Qin Ming, the rest of the teachers in the academy know little about Su Wen.

As for the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon family and the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect, they are now very close to Su Wen, and they are eager for Su Wen's identity to be revealed only after they have completely fulfilled their obligations. Naturally, they are also maintaining secrecy very well.

However, Su Wen has been fighting in the Great Spirit Arena for too long. Many people are watching him. Some of the forces investigating his identity through the Great Spirit Arena have been intercepted by the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect.

Many speculate that the "Scholar Warrior" comes from the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect.

Even so, there have been no overt actions, but the covert actions have never stopped. The Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect is powerful, but it cannot keep offending so many sects indefinitely.

After all, those sects have been seeking an explanation from the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect under the guise of Spirit Master realm development, and their attitude has been amicable. The pressure of public opinion on the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect has gradually increased.

So if Su Wen's second ring of the Thousand Year Old can fade out of the Great Spirit Arena sooner, the pressure on the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect will also be reduced.

"Alright, Uncle Ning, I will hide the Spirit Ring as soon as possible."

Recalling his battles in the Great Spirit Arena over the past few months, Su Wen confirmed that he had not exposed his identity as a student of the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy. He had not fought in double rows or in the seven-man formation with other members of the team.

"Well, I agree to your request to learn Heart Separation Control. In fact, many high-level Auxiliary Spirit Masters have mastered this technique, but the Heart Separation Control in our sect is more systematic," said Ning Fengzhi.

"This is the method of Heart Separation Control. Take a look first, and if there are any details you don't understand, you can ask me."

Ning Fengzhi didn't stay too long.

He explained the details of Heart Separation Control once and then discussed theoretical research with Su Wen. Two days later, he left the academy.

"Teacher, it seems that Su Wen's theoretical level is even higher than I imagined," Xue Qinghe said.