Chapter 106: Do You Know Blue Tyrant Academy?

Godwind Academy.

Su Wen handed Huo Tianyang's token to Dean Yun Fei of Godwind Academy.

"So, you want to practice at Godwind Academy for a while?" Yun Fei asked.

"That's right, but if you don't mind, I also hope to exchange ideas with the elite students of your academy," Su Wen said.

He arrived in Godwind City just last night and had fought two battles, but had not replicated the Martial Spirits he desired.

Although replicating more Martial Spirits would burden himself, Su Wen couldn't avoid replication just because of this burden.

When faced with a problem, one must solve it rather than avoid it.

"Oh?" Yun Fei was surprised by Su Wen's confidence. He actually wanted to fight the elite students of Godwind Academy?

"You're fourteen this year?"

"Yes."

"What's your Soul Power level?"

"Thirty-nine."

After learning Su Wen's age and Soul Power level, Yun Fei fell silent, understanding why Huo Tianyang held such high regard for Su Wen.

Fourteen years old, level thirty-nine.

Practicing on the continent now, perhaps a breakthrough could occur during the practice. Even if a breakthrough wasn't achieved during the practice, there was hope to break through after the practice ended by cultivating quietly for a period, likely not exceeding half a year.

By then, he would be a Spirit Ancestor at the age of fourteen.

Creating history on the continent.

"Alright, I'll arrange a friendly match for you," Yun Fei nodded after some thought, not rejecting Su Wen's request for an exchange.

"Dean Yun, since it's mainly for exchange, it won't just be about fighting. There will also be discussions on experiences in developing wind attributes," Su Wen suggested.

Yun Fei glanced at Su Wen, neither rejecting nor directly agreeing.

"If those students themselves don't mind sharing with you, then there's no harm in mutual discussions."

Unlike Huo Tianyang, Yun Fei's approach to Su Wen was more about satisfying his reasonable requests out of respect for Huo Tianyang, without giving him special treatment.

Su Wen didn't mind this.

There was no connection between him and Godwind Academy, so Yun Fei's attitude was understandable.

"Director Mo, I'll leave it to you."

The bald-headed teacher in charge of arranging the friendly match was the head of the academic affairs.

Director Mo received instructions from Yun Fei and promptly arranged the friendly match.

For Godwind Academy, the challenge from external Spirit Masters was a good thing, especially in Su Wen's case.

Regardless of the result of the friendly match, simply Su Wen's current status as a fourteen-year-old with a Soul Power level of thirty-nine was enough to put pressure on those elite students.

"Do you have any specific format in mind for the match?" Director Mo asked in advance.

Su Wen's Soul Power level is actually just right.

Currently, all the students from Godwind Academy who are preparing to participate in the Spirit Master Competition two years later have already reached the level of high-tier Spirit Elders, which is a Soul Power level of thirty-six or above.