Chapter 12: Absorbing the first Spirit Ring

The power of the violent bear is extremely great.

Moreover, it is known for its explosive power.

With the strengthening of the Starlight Fruit from the Starlight Fruit Tree, this violent bear can unleash adn withstand a level of explosive power surpassing that of an ordinary violent bear.

Its overall strength is equivalent to at least a seven-hundred-year Spirit Beast.

Even the three Sprit Greatmsters educated by the Spirit Hall system found it somewhat challenging to deal with.

The key point is that the Starlight Fruit Tree itself is also a Spirit Beast!

"This Starlight Fruit Tree is extremely compatible with me; I must obtain its Spirit Ring!"

Sisi did not fully unleash her true strength because she also had to guard against the Starlight Fruit Tree attacking Su Wen.

Su Wen summoned the Book Martial Spirit, surrounding herself with pages of his book, just to free Sisi's combat power.

Sisi was also unsure about Su Wen's defensive capabilities.

Instinctively, no, even rationally, she didn't believe that Su Wen had any defensive capabilities.

However, Su Wen also reminded her.

The best protection is to quickly deal with the enemy.

The sooner the violent bear is taken care of, the less likely the danger will descend upon Su Wen.

"Be careful yourself!"

As she spoke, Sisi's second yellow Spirit Ring instantly shimmered.

Su Yuntao noticed this scene and also instantly unleashed his Second Spirit Skill.

"Second Spirit Skill, Bloodthirsty Lone Wolf!"

His speed instantly increased, his green pupils turned red, and the emanating Soul Power became ferocious.

He swiftly charged at the violent bear from the side, followed by an eruption of the First Spirit Skill.

"First Spirit Skill, Lone Wolf Blood Claw!"

A pair of wolf claws, extremely sharp, descended with his agile movements, striking down.

Slash! Slash!

Roar!

A sharp gash instantly appeared on the left side of the violent bear's waist, and a large amount of blood gushed out.

With its eyes turned blood-red, the violent bear fiercely swiped towards Su Yuntao.

"Second Spirit Skill, Enchanting Whip!"

While Su Yuntao attracted the attention of the violent bear, Sisi also swung her long whip.

The whip was now covered with thorns, incredibly sharp.

In an instant, the whip landed on the right side of the violent bear's body.

With a single lash, a bloodstain appeared.

The whip was pulled back, coiling around the violent bear after a few rounds.

"First Spirit Skill, Whip Restraint!"

The thorn-covered whip instantly tightened.

The violent bear felt a sharp pain, and its paw movement paused for a moment. When it fell, it only grazed Su Yuntao, leaving a wound on his right leg.

The whip continued to tighten, and the violent bear experienced extreme pain at the moment.

Su Wen looked at the whip, covered in menacing thorns, and observed the contact points with the restrained violent bear, which were now drenched in blood.