Chapter 13: Enhancement-Type Spirit Skill

"The power of the Spirit Ring is making my physique stronger, but that's not the most important thing." Su Wen sensed his own changes as he guided his Martial Spirit to absorb the Spirit Ring, feeling the natural integration of the Spirit Ring into the Martial Spirit.

Spirit Masters absorbing Spirit Rings seems only natural, and when the Martial Spirit reaches a corresponding level and kills a spirit beast, the Martial Spirit will naturally start absorbing the Spirit Ring.

However, Su Wen, using his own talent, with an exceptionally strong perception of himself started sensing the presence of his Martial Spirit Space.

At this moment, with the process of absorbing the Spirit Ring, Su Wen's perception is even clearer, to the point where his awareness of the Martial Spirit Space reached the same level as his usual control over his own body!

"The Soul Power of the Spirit Ring is ultimately that of the Spirit Ring. If I want it to become mine, I must make it accept the characteristics bestowed by my Martial Spirit."

Within the Martial Spirit Space, wisps of Soul Power from the Spirit Ring integrated into this space. This is the Soul Power of the Spirit Ring after circulating within Su Wen's body.

"This is just the small part that can penetrate through this space, but it seems I can accelerate this infiltration process."

Su Wen didn't rush things, he wanted to understand the details of the entire Spirit Ring absorption process before exerting his interference.

Otherwise, if his actions interrupted an imortant process and caused a mishap, he won't be capable of fixing it so better be safe than sorry.

"Is this the essence of the Spirit Ring?" A different unique aura directly merged into the Martial Spirit Space, carrying a very familiar scent to Su Wen.

"The generation of the Spirit Ring requires the absorption of the essence of the Spirit Beast. The essence of the Spirit Beast is the fundamental existence of the Spirit Ring."

As these essences surged into the Martial Spirit Space, Su Wen could finally confirm that everything that needed to be done had already begun.

"The essence of the Spirit Ring merges into the Martial Spirit, strengthening it. The Soul Power in the Spirit Ring will circulate through the various meridians in the body, tempering the body might be just a byproduct. The real reason is that it's challenging for it to be integrated into the Martial Spirit Space so it will accumulate in the body."

If the Soul Power contained within the Spirit Ring is too immense, the meridians of the Spirit Master will be unable to withstand the accumulation of this Soul Power, leading to the body explodine and his demise!

After experimenting, Su Wen 'transfered' more Spirit Ring Soul Power into the Martial Spirit Space.

"No impact!"

It still circulates within the body, not because it's necessary, but because it can't enter.

Su Wen opened up the Martial Spirit Space, making a little effort to let this Spirit Ring Soul Power squeeze in.

"It's too much, it can't come in anymore!"

Su Wen promptly stopped the injection and started to attempt manipulating the Spirit Ring Soul Power absorbed within the Martial Spirit Space.

This Spirit Ring Soul Power is neither the Origin Soul Power cultivated by himself nor the Soul Power bestowed with characteristics by the Martial Spirit. He doesn't have direct control over it. So, he was relying only on the basic relationship established with the Spirit Ring and the use of Origin Soul Power to make simple adjustments.