Chapter 55: Ning Fengzhi's Refusal

Ning Rongrong is very understanding. She can distinguish the importance of things.

Su Wen could help her gain combat abilities, but that was only possible with Su Wen's assistance.

She herself had no combat abilities.

If she were to arrogantly absorb Spirit Rings of higher grades, it would only attract a large number of attacks.

"Well, Rongrong, you should also know that your father is doing this for your own good," Ning Fengzhi's expression softened, speaking gently.

He also hoped to confirm his own speculations.

But Ning Rongrong was his daughter!

If it were just about consuming some heavenly treasures to verify, he would certainly help Rongrong find them without hesitation, and then urge her to consume them only if it was safe.

But if it involved the risky method of absorbing Spirit Rings beyond her level, he would rather not test any of these speculations at all.

Even after more than three months of theoretical verification, extensive speculation, and even completing the logical loop, he did not want his daughter to be the first one to risk her life, even if someone else had already gone through it.

"I won't force the disciples of the sect to attempt it, but I will record this theory in the sect's records. If there are disciples willing to strive for this glimmer of hope in the future, they can give it a try," Ning Fengzhi thought to himself.

"Under normal circumstances, the limit for the second ring is seven hundred and sixty-four years. Rongrong, although you may not be able to absorb a thousand-year-old Spirit Ring easily, I am not opposed to you attempting a Spirit Ring of eight or nine hundred years"

What are the conditions for absorbing Spirit Rings beyond one's level?

In the world of Spirit Masters, there is actually a recognized condition for this, and that is physical fitness.

Su Wen made this direction more specific, and at the same time proposed techniques for effectively and efficiently increasing meridian strength. His theory could even be implemented on paper, which is why his theory received attention in the Spirit Hall.

Firstly, it was a significant breakthrough, and secondly, it didn't waste too many resources; it could be fully implemented.

The Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Pagoda Sect may not be aware of Su Wen's theory of absorbing Spirit Rings beyond one's level, but Ning Fengzhi was inspired by Su Wen and deduced the possibility of the evolution of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Pagoda theoretically.

Absorbing Spirit Rings beyond one's level is hopeful.

For his daughter, he wouldn't let her take risks, but for her, he could also sacrifice a lot.

Why hasn't anyone in the Spirit Master world attempted to research the original method? Naturally, it's because the consumption is too great.

But the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Pagoda Sect is wealthy!

Strengthening physical fitness?

There are corresponding medicinal materials, there are specialized elixirs, and Ning Fengzhi has collected them for a full three months.

During these three months, Ning Rongrong was occasionally fed various treasures to enhance her physical fitness.

Unfortunately, due to the stage of her physical development and the basic level of her physical fitness, Ning Rongrong's overall improvement was not as dramatic as desired.