Chapter 74: Ice And Fire Alchemy Body

Dugu Bo had also communicated with Su Wen in the past three months, knowing that this young man was purely researching theories related to Martial Spirit. His understanding of poison and herbs was genuinely limited.

Of course, Su Wen had a comprehensive understanding of some basic knowledge.

After experimenting, Su Wen confirmed that only objects of gold and iron could cut through it. He immediately prepared to cut two stalks of Immortal Grass with iron pieces.

Although he didn't have mysterious jade hands, he used hands transformed from pages of a book instead.

Even though they were instantly burned and frozen, Su Wen quickly replenished the pages and presented the two Immortal Grass in front of him simultaneously.

Strangely, the two Immortal Grasse, previously emitting extreme cold and heat, lost their respective auras when gathered together.

Seeing this scene, Dugu Bo felt a bit more confident, knowing that Su Wen's theory was at least feasible.

Su Wen took a deep breath and activated his Second Spirit Skill.

He mobilized the heaven and earth energy filled with extreme ice and fire aura, enveloping the two Immortal Grasses. Subsequently, he wrapped them again with Soul Power outside the heaven and earth energy.

With these dual layers of protection, he finally swallowed the two Immortal Grasses.

He truly ingested them.

Without a hint of hesitation.

Then, he leaped into the center of the spring, where milky white and vermilion colors intertwined.

Dugu Bo's heart was in his throat.

However, seeing that Su Wen didn't instantly melt, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Even though Su Wen's complexion kept shifting between red and blue, Dugu Bo found it normal.

After all, taking medicine, especially consuming two poisonous rare herbs, such reactions were quite common~

As long as he didn't die, the absorption theory from before should be generally correct.

The probability of Su Wen's success had increased.

This is the most crucial aspect.

Inside Su Wen's body, the intense collision of the ice and fire forces caused him extreme pain.

This was much more agonizing than when he originally underwent the leap-level absorption of a Soul Ring.

To be precise, his previous leap-level absorption of a Soul Ring was more of a clever maneuver, not truly surpassing his own limits.

Now, the medicinal power of the Octagonal Mysterious Ice Grass and Infernal Delicate Apricot collided within him. The powers of ice and fire continually wreaked havoc on every part of his body. Subsequently, the gentle medicinal power resulting from the fusion of the two large Immortal Grasses would soothe and repair these injuries.

It was a cycle.

Su Wen's body grew stronger under this kind of tempering.

However, the impact of this ice and fire was extremely formidable. At this moment, Su Wen relied on the external pressure from the spring's water within the spring to avoid the explosive outcome caused by the conflict of ice and fire.

The external forces of ice and fire, coupled with the continuous gentle medicinal power, served as Su Wen's resistance against the external intrusion of the spring water.