Chapter 100: Blazing Academy

The theory of mimetic cultivation suggests that practicing Spirit Skills in corresponding environments yields higher efficiency.

If there's an excellent fire attribute cultivation environment, Su Wen's experience with the many Martial Spirits and Spirit Skills obtained through Replication would be more convenient. It would also enable a maximum understanding of their characteristics, facilitating decisions.

As for going to the Blazing Academy for exchange rather than renting practice space?

Su Wen didn't feel there was any difference between the two.

After one night, Huo Wu's injuries had already healed, yet the sense of defeat in her heart remained unsettled.

At this moment, she was pondering in her room, unable to find an answer.

"Brother, how do you think Su Wen cultivates? How could he possibly develop mastery of the fire attribute to this extent?"

Huo Wushuang was helpless. He didn't know the answer either, and this question had been posed by Huo Wu at least ten times already.

The crushing failure left Huo Wu breathless, at times doubting it was due to her own lack of talent.

"Su Wen's situation is somewhat special, unrelated to you," a resounding voice rang out.

A somewhat impatient man entered through the door.

"Dad?" Huo Wu was surprised to see her father there.

However, she was more curious about what her father meant by Su Wen being special.

"I've also talked with your Teacher Wang and learned the details of your initial battle. If I'm not mistaken, he should be Su Wen, who was rumored over two years ago to possess a second ring of a thousand years old," his father explained.

Huo Wu and Huo Wushuang looked puzzled.

They had never heard of Su Wen before.

Back then, Su Wen's information was widespread, but apart from in Heaven Dou City, only some well-informed forces outside knew about it.

Su Wen has changed his appearance, but in the end, he is still the same person. Spirit Masters who know a lot can guess that his two identities are the same.

"His Martial Spirit is the Book Martial Spirit, inherited from Fire Demon Xiao Zhan," said Huo Tianyang.

"Fire Demon Xiao Zhan!" the siblings exclaimed.

Clearly, they were familiar with Fire Demon Xiao Zhan's name this time.

Fire Demon Xiao Zhan had some acquaintance with their father.

"Yes, it's him. Su Wen perfectly inherited his Fire Demon Style and added wind elements to it, exhibiting unparalleled strength at the Great Spirit Arena in Heaven Dou City," Huo Tianyang sighed, his tone tinged with envy.

Not only did Su Wen perfectly inherit Xiao Zhan's legacy, but he also expanded upon it.

Finding such a disciple, Xiao Zhan could, of course, be envied by Huo Tianyang.

However, as Huo Tianyang looked at his pair of kids, his heart also calmed down.

While Su Wen's talents were extraordinary, his own children also have good talent.

"Su Wen's second Spirit Ring is a thousand years old. I estimate that the time limit for his Third Spirit Ring is probably beyond the normal limit as well, paired with the best Spirit Ring combination. Fundamentally, you two are far behind him," he remarked.