Chapter 48: Arrival Of Ning Fengzhi

The movements of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect were not slow either. Just on the third day after Su Wen appeared in the Great Spirit Arena, he was informed by the staff here that someone wanted to meet him.

There were quite a few people who wanted to see Su Wen these days, after all, he has a Thousand Years Old second ring. However, the staff wouldn't assist with everyone's requests.

Now, Su Wen, after inquiring, also learned the identity of the person from the staff.

Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect.

The reason for the delay of one day was not because the intelligence of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect was behind or they didn't pay enough attention to Su Wen.

Su Wen was extremely surprised because the person he was meeting this time was the Sect Master of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect, Ning Fengzhi.

The Sect Master personally came to meet him, showing sincerity.

"Su Wen, I am Ning Fengzhi, the Sect Master of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect."

"Nice to meet you, Sect Master Ning."

Looking at the eleven-year-old youth in front of him, Ning Fengzhi felt emotional. He waved his hand and said, "I am also the teacher of the current Crown Prince. I talked to him about you yesterday. Since you call him Big Brother Xue, you can call me Uncle Ning."

Upon hearing this, Su Wen felt quite emotional. Indeed, Ning Fengzhi was a figure capable of developing and expanding the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect.

"Uncle Ning is quite good."

The Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect was wealthy and influential, being the richest sect in the entire Douluo Land. Su Wen naturally wouldn't refuse to build a closer relationship with its sect master.

"Hmm." Ning Fengzhi's expression was gentle, revealing a hint of a smile. He said, "In that case, I'll call you Xiaowen from now on."

He paused, not rushing to reveal the true purpose of this meeting, but instead inquired about Su Wen's current progress in cultivation at the academy.

"My Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect, leaving other matters aside, our collection of experiences in cultivating various Martial Spirits is the most comprehensive."

Ning Fengzhi could confidently vouch for this. The true lineage of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect, the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Pagoda Spirit Masters, were all in the auxiliary system, requiring protection from combat Spirit Masters. The sect's recruitment of various types of strong attacking, defensive, and controlling system Spirit Masters within the sect was extremely complex. When it came to the cultivation of these Spirit Masters, the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect's efforts were no less than those of other sects or families, indicating its profound heritage.

I'm afraid that throughout the entire Douluo Land, besides the Spirit Hall, the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect is the most profound in researching Martial Spirit cultivation. In certain aspects, such as Martial Spirit evolution, the Spirit Hall may not even surpass the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect.

"With guidance from Teacher Xiao Zhan and Teacher Qin Ming, my cultivation in various aspects has been very smooth," Su Wen said.

Ning Fengzhi didn't want to push too much during their first meeting and focused on gathering information about the details of the Thousand Years Old Second Ring.

"Xiaowen, I heard that your second Spirit Ring is a Thousand Years Old Spirit Ring. Can Uncle Ning have a look?" Ning Fengzhi asked.

Su Wen nodded, very willing, and said, "Uncle Ning, you're too polite. It's just releasing a Spirit Ring." He summoned his Martial Spirit, and the splendid Heavenly Book floated in front of him. Two Spirit Rings, one yellow and one purple, rose from under his feet, gently pulsating around his body.