Chapter 58: Breaking The Limit

[This chapter is a bit mind-burning. Careful analysis can be considered the foundation of the protagonist's advantage in cultivation speed in the future.]

Back at the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy, Qin Ming instructed Su Wen to return to the dormitory to cultivate on his own and stabilize his Soul Power cultivation.

Su Wen naturally wouldn't refuse. After returning to the dormitory, he continued to ponder his previous assumptions.

"There is no logical problem, the next step is practice."

Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.

As long as certain experiments are conducted to verify some pure conjectures, then it is no longer mere conjecture. Once verified, it becomes a genuine law.

"It's easy to verify."

Although Su Wen temporarily cannot focus on cultivating Source Soul Power, he can suppress the generation of Source Soul Power.

Previously, in matters involving the penetration of energy into the Martial Spirit Space, Su Wen had always resorted to forceful urging.

The Soul Power of the Spirit Ring was actively infused into the Martial Spirit Space by him, which was also the result of the joint efforts of his own Soul Power and Source Soul Power.

Suppressing the birth of Source Soul Power is also the case.

Under the suppression of the birth of Source Soul Power, he continued to cultivate and indeed felt a significant decrease in his cultivation speed.

On the contrary, the recovery speed of Soul Power increased.

"So, there are three consumption pathways for absorbing heaven and earth energy: the body, the soul, and their mutual digestion."

When the part of mutual digestion is suppressed, the consumption of the other two pathways becomes greater.

This allowed Su Wen's Soul Power to recover faster.

"Let's try Spiritual Power."

Su Wen consumed Spiritual Power, once again suppressing the birth of Source Soul Power while absorbing heaven and earth energy.

"Sure enough, the recovery of Spiritual Power has also increased significantly."

However, the benefits of cultivation are too few like this.

The three pathways are competing for the heaven and earth energy absorbed by the Spirit Master. However, the scarcity of Soul Power itself will drive the body's craving for heaven and earth energy, thereby driving the recovery of Spiritual Power and even the birth of Source Soul Power.

The three are mutually influential.

There is competition, but also mutual promotion among them.

If one simply suppresses the birth of Source Soul Power in order to increase the recovery speed, disrupting this beneficial relationship, then the gains of the Spirit Master in battle will also be affected.

After all, it is easier to break through in battle, which is why we engage in battles.

However, now, to engage in battles for the sake of battles, thereby reducing one's gains, is very unwise.

"In specific competitions, this can be done, but methods to increase recovery speed cannot be used in daily training battles," Su Wen whispered.

Simple experiments allowed Su Wen to verify his conjectures.

At the same time, he was extremely excited at this moment.

"Although this balance cannot be disrupted in battles, daily meditation practice can completely suppress the other two pathways to increase the proportion of Source Soul Power consuming heaven and earth energy."