Chapter 39: Battle Again

A Spirit Master's cultivation not only relies on the accumulation of Soul Power but also on combat.

Even though Su Wen's development of Spirit Skills under Xiao Zhan's guidance was impeccable, there were still many shortcomings in actual combat.

In the recent battle, although his performance was decent, this decent performance was mostly due to the tactics he devised based on his abilities.

In the real tug-of-war of consumption, his performance was not good.

It must be said that combat requires talent. Even if one knows the effects of skills and can execute combos smoothly in practice, and even if one is proficient in the theory of combat, entering real combat can still easily lead to failure.

Especially when combat is not as simple as one-on-one duels; it may also involve other variables.

In such situations, real combat experience is indispensable.

During actual combat, injuries are inevitable, and the effect of Ye Lingling's Healing Spirit Skill is then demonstrated.

As a Spirit Master who can immediately stand by for the other six and possesses considerable healing abilities, Ye Lingling, with her Nine Heart Flowering Apple Spirit, is the core of the Heaven Dou Emperor Team.

"Haha, Su Wen, you didn't show any mercy when you attacked Lingling from behind earlier," Yu Feng teased.

"Isn't it because Lingling's Martial Spirit healing ability is too strong? I had to eliminate her first," Su Wen responded.

Ye Lingling, her expression hidden under a black veil, remained inscrutable, but even though her expression couldn't be seen, her aloofness could still be felt.

"Alright, next, continue practicing according to my previous requirements. After the afternoon practice ends, you will have another showdown," Qin Ming didn't give the eight any rest time, directly arranging for training.

The abilities of Su Wen are already familiar to the other seven, so the next showdown will be even more intense.

Since Su Wen has the least practical combat experience, Qin Ming will give him individual attention.

"From now on, I'll call you Xiaowen," Qin Ming said.

"Xiaowen, your foundation is excellent. Whether it's physical fitness, control over your Martial Spirit, or even your Martial Spirit's Spirit Skill, they are all outstanding."

It can be said to be quite perfect.

"However, what is always observed in real combat is not just a Spirit Master's explosiveness or the excellence of their Spirit Skill.

In battle, what is always observed is a Spirit Master's combat talent.

In a confrontation between a Spirit Master with strong explosiveness and one with weak explosiveness, the outcome is not necessarily determined by who has the stronger burst. As long as the Spirit Master with slightly weaker explosiveness can engage in a tug-of-war, leveraging their own strengths against the opponent's weaknesses, victory is not difficult to achieve.

And this is just in a one-on-one scenario. If we increase the number of participants to 2v2, 3v3, or even 7v7, there will be many variables to count for"

Qin Ming explained some combat techniques to Su Wen.

Su Wen also integrated these combat theories with his experiences from his previous life.

"Just like playing a game like League of Legends, different Spirit Masters excel in different techniques. As long as the tactics are appropriate, one can find a way to victory."