Chapter 83: Wisdom Palace!

Dugu Bo now had to harbor doubts.

Was Su Wen truly in possession of the key to the leap-level absorption of a Soul Ring?

Even if he could attribute his own situation to various coincidences, what about Old Jerry?

Despite the significant enhancement in physique due to the transformation of the Golden Dragon Sweet Potato, how could one be certain that his constitution had reached the level Su Wen claimed?

After all, he was an elderly man.

Could he withstand the pain of absorbing power beyond his level?

"Kid, be honest, did you master some technique?" Dugu Bo asked.

This time, Su Wen didn't flatly deny it; instead, he nodded and admitted to the point.

"Hiss~~~" With his own concerns confirmed, Dugu Bo suddenly felt incredulous, taking in a sharp breath.

In fact, he hadn't even expected Su Wen to acknowledge it.

What does this mean?

If the leap-level absorption of a Soul Ring can truly be achieved through technique, then the maximum age of each Spirit Ring for every Spirit Master in the future will undergo changes.

The elevation of the maximum age of absorbable Spirit Rings also signifies an overall advancement in the Spirit Master realm!

It's not an exaggeration to say that it's a major revolution.

Of course, the premise is that this technique is made public.

If only Su Wen masters it and keeps it tightly guarded, it seems even more formidable. It could lead to a bloody struggle for the technique in Su Wen's hands.

Facing Dugu Bo's gaze, Su Wen calmly said, "Naturally, I will publicize this technique. It is a new achievement for the benefit of the Spirit Master realm, a stroke of fortune for the Spirit Master world."

Survival is one thing, gaining reputation is another.

By publicizing the method of leap-level absorption of a Soul Ring, at least all Spirit Masters would owe Su Wen a favor, making it unreasonable for anyone to turn against him openly.

Sometimes, having a reputation in this world comes with many benefits.

Of course, Su Wen plans to announce this method during the Spirit Master Tournament. At that time, he will use this opportunity to accomplish another significant matter.

"What?" Dugu Bo found Su Wen's idea unbelievable. "Are you sure you want to establish a sect?"

"More or less."

"Do you know how much effort it takes to establish a sect? Do you know how many challenges a sect faces once it is established? And how much suppression it may encounter—" Dugu Bo stopped himself.

He recalled their recent conversation.

It seemed that all external issues could be alleviated with this newfound reputation.

As for the internal aspects of sect construction, such as funding and talent...

"Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect?" Dugu Bo looked at Su Wen, making a guess.

Su Wen smiled, nodded, and then shook his head.

"Yes, and not entirely."

"I can seek funding from the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Sect, and as for talent, I believe Spirit Hall won't hesitate to provide assistance."