Chapter 108: Sharing Insights

Su Wen dodged Feng Xiaotian's final strike.

It wasn't that he couldn't take it, but at this moment, Feng Xiaotian was already on the verge of losing control. Although his strength and speed had reached their peak, once the final collision occurred, he would also suffer backlash.

Su Wen directly dodged, which could be considered a more merciful response.

But even so, without suffering the backlash from the final collision, Feng Xiaotian still appeared heavily injured after landing. His entire skeletal structure seemed to be under severe pressure, somewhat deformed, and his arms were dripping with blood, all injuries caused by the earlier Rasengan and Rasenshuriken bursts.

He looked at Su Wen, his eyes full of admiration, but also a hint of disappointment.

"The power of the final strike is no less than the explosion of a Spirit Skill of five thousand years old." Su Wen compared silently, making an assessment of Feng Xiaotian's Stormwind Demon Wolf's Eighteen Successive Chops.

Director Mo watched the entire process without any dissatisfaction or disappointment.

Feng Xiaotian's Stormwind Demon Wolf's Eighteen Successive Chops was undoubtedly a very good skill.

Director Mo was responsible for teaching, and his insight and reasoning abilities were excellent. He was well aware that Feng Xiaotian, due to his Soul Power level, could not fully unleash the full power of this self-created Spirit Skill and could only collide in a mutually destructive manner.

When his Soul Power level improves, coupled with a few more Spirit Skills to complement this self-created Spirit Skill, his strength will definitely be among the top of the same level Spirit Masters.

Therefore, Director Mo was satisfied with Feng Xiaotian's performance in this battle.

However, he was more amazed at Su Wen's ability to withstand Feng Xiaotian's attacks throughout the entire fight.

"Your self-created Spirit Skill is very impressive."

"Yours is impressive too."

After consecutively using the same series of Spirit Skills a dozen times, Feng Xiaotian didn't believe these were Spirit Skills attached to his Spirit Rings. He also speculated that they were Su Wen's self-created Spirit Skills.

Without a doubt, this series of Spirit Skills, whether in attack or defense, close combat or ranged attacks, are at the top level.

Su Wen didn't humble himself either.

Although he drew inspiration from some works from his previous life, he also had his own innovations, such as developing the Rasengan into a defensive form that dissipates force through layers of swirling wind.

"However, my Stormwind Demon Wolf's Eighteen Successive Chops is not yet fully developed. When I perfect it to thirty-six consecutive strikes, or even higher, I will challenge you again."

Even after witnessing the power of Su Wen's Rasengan-derived self-created Spirit Skill, Feng Xiaotian remained undaunted.

On the side, Director Mo's heart sank upon hearing that Feng Xiaotian still wanted to continue improving his technique.

"Feng Xiaotian, haven't you just failed to recognize your shortcomings?"

Even in front of Su Wen, and despite showing satisfaction with Feng Xiaotian's performance earlier, Director Mo now spoke directly, reprimanding him.

"You've delayed your own cultivation because of this self-created Spirit Skill!" His tone was extremely severe, tinged with frustration.

"Soul Power is the foundation of everything!"