Chapter 87: Su Wen's 'New' Achievements

"Your Highness Crown Prince, I wonder what brings you here," Su Wen looked towards Xue Qinghe, questioning with curiosity.

He was somewhat curious about the purpose of the other party seeking him out this time.

"I heard from our teacher that you've made new achievements in the leap level absorption of a Soul Ring. I've actually been wanting to meet you again for a while. I didn't expect you to be practicing with Poison Douluo for so long," Xue Qinghe said.

He then straightened his face and added, "Also, didn't I ask you to call me Big Brother Xue? "

He appeared very approachable, without any sense of superiority, but rather very friendly.

"Big Brother Xue," Su Wen said.

Only then did Xue Qinghe smile.

Su Wen secretly pondered the intentions behind what the other had just said.

Leap level absorption of a Soul Ring?

When did I ever expose my research in this area?

Su Wen was initially puzzled, then looked at Ning Fengzhi, understanding what Xue Qinghe meant by his own achievements.

In fact, it wasn't Su Wen's research achievement, but rather Ning Fengzhi understanding Su Wen's situation, then conducting research. During the process, they had several discussions which led to some progress. During these discussions, Su Wen also helped Ning Fengzhi solve most of the problems, so Ning Fengzhi didn't entirely attribute the credit for this achievement to himself.

"In fact, most of it is Uncle Ning's research. I just provided some ideas," Su Wen said modestly.

Xue Qinghe waved his hand, indicating that Su Wen didn't need to be modest. He also informed Su Wen of the significant contribution Ning Fengzhi had made.

"However, when it comes to leap level absorption of a Soul Ring, I do have another achievement," Su Wen, after careful consideration, decided to reveal his Soul Ascension Method in front of Ning Fengzhi and Xue Qinghe.

"Oh?"

Indeed, both Ning Fengzhi and Xue Qinghe showed curiosity about Su Wen's mentioned additional achievement.

"Big Brother Xue, ever since you transferred me to the research institute, I have been studying the Soul Power Circulation Route," Su Wen said.

Xue Qinghe listened attentively to Su Wen's words.

Ning Fengzhi also listened as Su Wen narrated.

"During my recent study under Poison Douluo, I gained a deeper understanding of the human meridians. By using drugs to understand the interaction between Soul Power and Spirit Masters, I simulated some effects with the Soul Power Circulation Route and made new discoveries."

At this point, Ning Fengzhi and Xue Qinghe had not yet grasped which aspect Su Wen's additional achievement referred to. However, they could infer that Su Wen's achievement was achieved through the means of the Soul Power Circulation Route, reaching some kind of goal.

"I have developed a set of operational routes which I call the Soul Ascension Method. It can mitigate the impact of Soul Power from Spirit Rings on the body when absorbed by Spirit Masters. Simultaneously, it can enhance the absorption efficiency of Spirit Rings. It can also be said to enhance the transformation of Martial Spirits through Spirit Rings," Su Wen finally revealed his Soul Ascension Method and its effects.

Ning Fengzhi and Xue Qinghe were momentarily stunned.

Leap level absorption of a Soul Ring!

It was a breakthrough in this aspect.