Chapter 28: I Never Said I Was A Mage

The dormitory of the Heaven Dou Imperial Academy is excellent.

Su Wen lived in a single spacious room that's hundreds of square meters in size, and there is also a practice room for meditation. Of course, under normal circumstances, Su Wen may not practice in the practice room.

After all, it's just a practice room, not a simulated practice environment.

"At least, before I develop the Visualization Method and normalize the practice effect of the simulated environment, this practice room will be of no use."

However, is the Visualization Method easy to develop?

Su Wen had some hesitation before obtaining the second Spirit Ring, stimulating his own Spiritual Power with a Spiritual attribute Spirit Ring, and opening up the Sea of Consciousness, this was his plan when he was still in New Moon Village, and it was also necessary preparation for his research on the Visualization Method.

However, after obtaining the second Spirit Ring and mastering the Second Spirit Skill, Su Wen felt much more at ease.

"Although the Spirit Skill only controls the external world's elemental energy. When combined with my exceptionally strong perception talent, it allows me to expand my innate talent from not only controlling internal conditions but also controlling the Sea of Consciousness."

Su Wen's talents are something he can develop.

This is also true for his perception of the Martial Spirit Space.

"Spirit Skills are all meant for development."

This is Su Wen's most profound view on Martial Spirit cultivation in the Douluo Continent.

Regardless of the type of Spirit Skill, they all essentially provide a foundation for Spirit Masters. Starting from this foundation, one can develop many original Spirit Skills, thus forming their own system.

This is the correct way to use Spirit Skills. Rather than blindly releasing Spirit Skills.

It's better to have one Spirit Skill as a core, constructing a combat system that suits oneself. Of course, if the systems developed from the nine Spirit Skills can organically combine and develop into a combat system unique to the Spirit Master, it would be even better.

Take Su Wen's Second Spirit Skill, for example. It can utilize the slight affinity for both wind and fire elements possessed by the Martial Spirit absorbed during the Spirit Ring absorption process, leading to the derivative ability to control both wind and fire elements.

In the subsequent acquisition of Spirit Rings, in addition to achieving the corresponding effects Su Wen expected, if they can additionally impart affinity for other elements to the Martial Spirit and combine with the Second Spirit Skill, Su Wen may be able to develop control over all elemental attributes!

...

The next day.

"Uncle Zhan."

"Well, it seems like you're in good shape." Xiao Zhan is quite satisfied with Su Wen's condition.

"I want to first understand your level of control over the two elements."

The so-called control over elements does not mean having absolute control over the corresponding elemental forces. More accurately, it should be termed mastery.

It involves having the ability to mobilize and transform the respective elemental forces.

The Heavenly Book appeared, and two Spirit Rings, one yellow and one purple, rose from the ground beneath Su Wen's feet, with the second Spirit Ring shimmering with purple light.