Chapter 102: We Won't Lose This Time!

Despite feeling somewhat resigned to the restrictions imposed by Huo Tianyang, Su Wen never entertained the thought of losing.

Sometimes, the power of a Spirit Skill isn't solely determined by the amount of Soul Power it outputs.

Of course, within the Douluo Continent, factors influencing the power of Spirit Skills generally only consider the age of the Spirit Ring and the quantity of Soul Power output. Furthermore, the upper limit of Soul Power output is itself constrained by the age of the Spirit Ring.

Unfortunately, conventional standards couldn't be applied to Su Wen.

Su Wen assesses the power of Spirit Skills based on two factors: the quantity of Soul Power output and the efficiency of its utilization.

Even with restrictions on the output of Soul Power, Su Wen is confident that he can unleash power equivalent to that of an ordinary Spirit Master with a two or three thousand years old Spirit Ring Spirit Skills.

As for the rotating battles, it was hardly worth mentioning for Su Wen. 'Sorry, I'm not a Spirit Elder, I'm a Spirit Ancestor—a level 48 Spirit Ancestor!'

"Su Wen, this time we won't lose again!" Huo Wushuang said confidently.

"Both sides, get ready," Teacher Wang reminded Huo Wushuang not to keep making bold statements and to prepare for battle.

"The battle begins!"

Boom!

Instantly, flames exploded beneath Su Wen's feet.

He didn't use wind elements, but the principle was the same.

The explosion of flames caused the air to expand, propelling him forward.

Moreover, due to the characteristics of ice and fire immunity, Su Wen didn't have to worry about the flames causing damage to his legs.

Being immune to both ice and fire meant Su Wen was destined to dominate against the many students from Blazing Academy.

His whole body was covered in flames.

In the blink of an eye, he was in front of Huo Wushuang, delivering a punch.

The output of Soul Power wasn't excessive, yet the impact of this punch made Huo Wushuang's complexion change.

"Third Spirit Skill, Violent Fire Dragon!"

Claws emerged between his hands, his body swelled. The dark red scales on his Martial Spirit's body burst into a golden-red glow. Flames resembling a dragon surged behind him, as if a furious fire dragon had manifested.

Huo Wushuang's aura instantly surged.

"Second Spirit Skill, Explosive Dragon Claw!"

The flames gathered behind him, concentrating on his right claw, which he swung forcefully, colliding with Su Wen's fist.

Boom!

Huo Wushuang couldn't help but stagger back.

As flames exploded beneath his feet, Su Wen used him strong physical resilience to counter the backward momentum and continued forward with another punch.

His casual eruption was Huo Wushuang's limit.

Bang!

This punch landed on Huo Wushuang's chest, leaving a scorching flame lingering around the One-Horned Tyrant Dragon's body, causing burns.

Hiss~

Feeling the burn, Huo Wushuang sucked in a breath of cold air.

'Is this what it feels like to be burned by flames?'