35 - Punishment

I'm at Leah's house, finishing our project since we have to present it to Aaron tomorrow. After I spent a week locked in my room, avoiding the world, I have to catch up.

"I think this is pretty good." Gigi says when we finish.

"I do too." I smile.

"Ok, Mr. Laurent changed the date of the visit to his friend's farm. It'll be on Friday. I was thinking we could go together in my car." Leah smiles excitedly. "My dad bought me a new car and I think you're gonna love it!"

Lime I said before, Leah is rich, but she isn't arrogant or annoying. She just has money.

"What car is it?" I ask.

"Ferrari F40." She says flipping her hair.

"Holly shit, girl." Gigi says with widen eyes and I laugh.

"I'm in!" I say smiling. "It'll be fun."

****

Caden picks me up and takes me home a few hours later.

"Are you tired?" He asks.

"Not really. Why?"

"We could have a movie night." I smile.

"Really?"

Caden nods.

"Yes, please!"

He chuckles and walks inside the house.

"Pick a movie while I go call the others."

I nod and run to the living room.

We finished the saw movies, now I wanted something more romantic, or spicy.

Since they're experts in sex, I wanted to watch 365 days with them, just to see their reactions.

"Did you pick the movie?" Aaron asks entering the room.

They are all just so fucking hot. All three of them wearing only sport shorts and shirtless. Caden's tattooed body makes me want to lick him, Vincent is so fucking strong with big arms, and Aaron has that eight pack and his tanned skin.

Fuck me.

"Yes, are you guys ready." I try to hold my laugh.

"Yeah, what are we watching?" Vince asks.

"It's a... romance." I say. Caden rolls his eyes. "Hey! No judging!" I tell him.

He cocks his eyebrows.

"Did you just yell at me?" He asks.

"No..." I gulped. "Just, watch the movie, please."

The movie started and when the sex scenes start, Vince is cringing so hard. Aaron is laughing, and Caden is judging everything.

"What the fuck is that?" Caden asks. "What the fuck are we watching?"

I burst into laughter, and they all look at me.

"Do you actually think this is... sexy?" Aaron asks.

"No." I laugh. "But I wanted to see how you'd react. And I don't regret a thing." I keep laughing.

We managed to finish the movie and Aaron has his hand on my thigh.

I know what he wants.

But I will torture them tonight.

"What do you say, we take this upstairs and we show you how it's done." Vincent suggests.

"Not tonight, big boy." I smile.

"Why not?" Caden asks pouting.

"Because, after what you made me go through, you all deserve some punishment now." I stand up and leave.

When I get to my room, I laugh at myself.

Of course I wanted to fuck them, buy they do deserve some punishment. And I can have them another time.

Now I have to sleep and rest for my presentation tomorrow.

*****

I wake up in the middle of the night feeling hands on me. When I open my eyes, I see Aaron taking my pants off.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a sleepy voice.

"Shh."

He takes my pants off and licks my belly. I sigh in pleasure and put my hands on his hair.

Aaron then goes exactly where I wanted him to. He eats me out while grabbing my ass hard, and I moan, not too loud to not wake the others up.

He puts a finger inside me and I arch my back in pleasure.

"Can I fuck you now?" He asks.

"No." I gasp for air, feeling my orgasm approaching. "But you can keep going." I smile.

He stops and looks at me.

"Very well, but tomorrow you will be punished."

With that he leaves, not allowing me to finish.

Damn it.