17- Naughty Class

I was in class, finishing my notes and waiting for Aaron to show up. He was my next class.

"Hey, girl." Leah shows up next to me.

"Hi, what's up?" I ask seeing her eyes are a bit red and swollen.

"Oh nothing, it's stupid." She tries to smile.

"It's not stupid if it's hurting you." I put my hand on her arm.

"Well, I was dating Harry, you didn't get to meet him, for about three years and last night I caught him with another girl." A single tear falls from her eye. "It was Leila." She points to the girl sitting on the front row of our class.

"What the fuck?"

"Yeah. After that I just turned my back and left, I had no energy to scream and make a scene. If he wants her fine, but he could've broken up with me first." She cries.

I hug her tight. Who the fuck does this small penis single ball think he is? Messing with my friend.

"Why don't we have a girl's night tonight?" I offer. "We can call Gigi too and the three of us will have an awesome evening. We can go clubbing, eating, skating, swimming, whatever you want." Leah smiles.

Gigi is one of Leah's friend she introduced to me a few days ago and we really kicked off. She's awesome and so fucking pretty, it's almost unfair how God can make some people this beautiful.

"I would like that." Leah answers wiping a tear away.

"Good, my place or yours?" I ask her.

"Mine, I'll see you at seven?"

"I have somethings to do but I'll be there at nine."

"Deal, I'll tell Gigi."

Aaron enters the room and he looks hot. I start to drool over him and not pay attention to a single thing that comes out of his mouth. That mouth. That fucking mouth. The same mouth that gave me my first orgasm and left me shaking in pleasure.

I was so focused on his face and how much I wanted to sit on his face, that I didn't hear him calling the first time.

"Ms. Silva!" Aaron calls me almost screaming and he looks angry.

"Yes, Mr. Laurent?" I answer trying to wipe those thoughts away, closing my legs hoping I didn't make a mess on the chair.

"Are you even listening?" I open my mouth but nothing comes out of it. "I want you after class." He looks away and goes on with his explanation.

The class goes on for about another hour and when it's done, I wait for everyone to leave the classroom and approach Aaron.

I get close to Aaron and he sits on his chair. He looks upset.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I ask with embarrassment all over me. The worst part, I was getting wetter by the time.

"You haven't been paying attention to the lessons, Ms. Silva."

"I'm sorry I've been so lost in my head." I try to cross my legs to avoid dripping on the floor. Fucking skirts.

"What is on this little head that has been taking away your attention so much?"

I bite my lips and start playing with my skirt hem, my hands sweating.

"You, Mr.Laurent." I say almost in a whisper.

"Tsk tsk tsk, what a naughty girl." Aaron puts one hand on my ass and give it a tight squeeze. "Bend on the table, Elise." When I frown he slaps my ass. "Now!"

I do as he says and Aaron walks away. I hear the door being locked and his footsteps approaching me.

Aaron lifts my skirt and sighs.

"What a fucking mess you made here, petit oiseau. Did I leave you this way?"

"Yes, Aaron." A hard slap makes my ass sting and I bite my lips to hold a moan.

"That's not my fucking name, babe."

"Sir, yes sir you left me this way." I say, squeezing my legs as hard as I can.

"I see. Try to be quiet, Elise." He says and I frown.

What does he mean?

Soon I feel Aaron's tongue on my pussy, licking me clean. I put a hand on my mouth to stop my self from making any sound and getting us caught.

This is wrong, dirty, and I fucking love it.

"You have no idea how much I want to fuck this cunt." His words make me shiver and moan a little.

"Why don't you, sir?"

Aaron stops licking me, instead he bites my ass and my legs. He then bites my arms and my neck.

"You're fucking mine." He whisper in my ears.

"I'm yours." I whisper back.

"You're so fucking lucky we're here now. When I fuck you, I want to hear you scream, baby. And here that won't be possible."

"Please, sir." I beg. I was feeling hot, I was dripping wet, my clit is swollen begging for attention.

"Naughty girls don't get rewarded. You have been bad on my classes." His finger slide back to my pussy, playing with me. "Not paying attention." He inserts one finger. "Having naughty thoughts about your teacher. Tsk tsk. Bad girl."

"I can be good for you, sir. Please." I beg.

"I sure hope so, petit oiseau. Cause I really want to fuck you." His finger goes deeper and I can't hold my moan. "I love your moans." Aaron speeds up his pace and and I hold the table. "You only cum when I say so."

Aaron turns me around, facing me now. His finger is back inside me and I roll my eyes with pleasure. Feeling that good thing again, another orgasm.

"I can't hold it, sir." I whine.

"Yes you can, baby. Hold for it for me."

Aaron kisses my neck, licks it and then bites it. My hands go to his shoulders, scratching him.

"Fuck, sir."

"Cum for me, Elise." With those words, my legs start shaking and I bite his shoulders so my moan isn't too loud. I cum so hard on his hands that I see a few drops on the floor. "Good slut. You did so fucking good. Fucking my fingers on the classroom." I lick his neck, seeing him shiver.

"I'll see you tonight, sir." I whisper to his ear and then bite his neck before turning around and leaving.