28 - Answer me.

Elise stood there in pure shock. Her eyes were watering but not a single tear drop. She started shaking but didn't say a word.

"So this is Felipe?" Caden asks in disgust. "He's begging to be killed. I mean, you couldn't be more fucking stupid even if you tried." He chuckles.

I roll my eyes.

"Caden, go dress some pants, then you can threat him."

Caden looks down at his boxers and smiles.

"Right." He leaves.

I look at Vincent, who is now hugging Elise.

"Get her out of here. Calm her down. I want to have a chat with our guest." I smile to Felipe.

Vincent nods.

"Come on, baby." He whispers to Elise and they both walk out of the room.

"Finally, alone." I smirk.

"Who the fuck even are you?" Felipe asks me.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You're in no position to ask questions here, big boy." I tell him.

I push a chair and sit right in front of him.

"I want to play a game with you." I bring my knife up close to his face. "I'm going to ask you a question, if you answer me, you're good, if you don't, I'll make you eat your own skin." His eyes widen.

I clap twice.

"Very well, then. Let's start. Why are you here?" I ask him.

Felipe laughs.

"You don't scare me. Seriously, who are you? Are you fucking that whore? I bet she's fucking all of you, huh. She's a fucking slut after all."

I sigh.

"Wrong answer."

I bring my knife down to his neck and peal a piece of skin off. Felipe starts screaming and blood comes out of the wound.

"Now say aaah." I hold his chin hard and force his mouth open.

He screams and cries and tries to close his mouth. I bring my knife down and stab his right thigh, making him scream and taking that opportunity to shove the skin down his throat.

Felipe was choking on his own skin when Caden shows up again.

"What did I miss?" Caden asks.

"Nothing, he just wants to play tough, but that will soon end." I tell him. "Let's try again, why are you here?"

"Please, man." Felipe begs.

"Are you really that hungry? You're basically begging for more."

"No! No! Valentina! Valentina told me to come find Elise. She promised to pay me a lot of money." He cries.

"Why? What does she want?" Caden asks.

"I don't know."

I now take a piece of skin from his face, right under the left eye. He screamed in pain and I again make him eat it.

"You know, I actually like this game." Caden chuckles. "But I say we make it better."

"I'd love to know what you have in mind." I tell him. "What does Valentina want with Elise?" I turn my attention back to Felipe.

"She's her mother! She just wants her daughter back home."

Felipe was dripping in blood, tears and sweat. Lucky for him, I don't mind getting my hands dirty.

"I'm not sure I believe you. What do you think, Caden?" I ask.

"I think there's more and he's not telling us."

I hand Caden my knife and he slowly cuts Felipe's finger off, following the same path of making him eat it.

*****

I make my way upstairs. I want to see Elise, but first I need to take a shower and change clothes, there's too much blood on me.

After a quick shower and new clothes, I make my way to Vincent's room, figuring that's where they probably are.

I knock on the door and walk inside. I see Elise sitting on the bed with a blank expression, staring at the wall.

"Hey, baby." I sit next to her.

She slowly looks at me and a small smile appears on her face.

"I want to kill him." She says.