9- Watchers

When Elise hopped out of the car, I turned to Vincent

"Are we really just going to leave her here?" I ask him.

"No." He shakes his head. "I don't trust anyone but us with her, especially now that she's about to work with us."

I nod and lean my head on the window

The door opens and Elise is greeted by the same girl from the club. The house is completely made by windows, so it makes our job easier.

Elise drinks some water and the two of them talk for a while before they start kissing.

"Putain de merde." I murmured under my breath. (Holly shit)

The girls start making out and soon go to the couch. Elise is naked but I can't see her clearly from here.

I look at my lap, my cock hard as a rock. This is embarrassing.

"Jesus Christ man." Caden whispers.

I turn my look back at Elise and see her looking at us, smiling and moaning.

"She knows we're here." I tell them.

"Tsk. What a ragazzaccia." Vincent says. "She's moaning whilst looking at us." (Bad girl)

*****

Elise left the house and makes her way to our car.

"Shit." Caden whispers.

She knocks on my window and I roll it down.

"Hey, guys." She smiles. "Were you watching me?" She asks a bit shy.

Oh now you're shy?

"We were... looking after you." Vincent answers.

Elise giggles.

She walks to the back door and gets inside the car again.

"Since you're here, you might as well take me home already." She yawns. "And next time, if you want to watch or participate, all you have to do is ask." She giggles again.

I look at Vincent and see him gulping.

"I don't think you could handle us, tesoro." He tells her and I see her mouth open and her legs closing. (Darling)

I smirk at the sight.

"Guess we'll have to find that out." She says smiling.

Caden growls and turns his hands into fists.

"Are you okay, Caden?" Elise asks.

He simply nod and turns his look elsewhere.

Elise closes her eyes and falls asleep on the way to her apartment.

"What do we do with her?" I whisper to Vincent, so Elise doesn't wake up.

"She deserves some spanking for being a tease, that's for sure." He sighs. "But I don't want to freak her out yet, so for now let's just keep an eye on her. Tomorrow, after your class, take her to our house to begin her training." I nod.

*****

It was so hard to give class today. Elise was wearing a fucking skirt, showing her legs around. Turning me on.

When class is over I ask Elise to stay a bit longer.

"Did you want to talk with me?" She asks innocently.

This woman is all but innocent and I saw that with my own eyes yesterday.

"Vincent wants to begin your training today, so I'm taking you now to our place." She nods.

"I didn't bring any extra clothes, will I have to change?" Elise asks.

I look down at her, her shiny legs slightly parted, her white skirt going only at her mid thigh, making her ass stand out. She's wearing a grey top with long sleeves and her curly hair is down.

"Probably, but we'll find something at the house."