26- The sad truth.

(A/N: big ass chapter a head!)

I was at the club sorting some things out when I get a phone call from Caden.

"What?" I answer feeling stressed, working this hard is fucking killing me.

"Get your ass home right now!" He pauses for a second. "It's about Elise." I don't need to hear another word.

I hang up and walk to my car. Did something happened? Was she hurt? Was last night too much?

When I get home, I basically run inside the house.

"Caden?" I call.

Aaron shows up from the kitchen holding a glass of water and a sad look on his face. I look at him confused, but he only nods to the living room.

We both make our way there and I soon see Elise siting on the couch with red eyes and Caden standing in front of her crossing his arms. He was angry and she was probably crying.

"What the fuck is going on?" I ask.

"Tell him, Elise." Caden says in a very angry tone.

Elise simply shakes her head and pulls her legs up hugging them. Aaron walks to her and hands her the glass of water, which she holds with shaking hands.

"Fine, I will then." Caden turns to me. "Elise was sleeping and suddenly started screaming and crying begging me to not stab her." I frown in confusion. "When I told her it was okay, she looked at me and made me promise I would never let him stab her again."

"Who?" I ask.

"She won't tell us." Aaron says sighing.

I walk to Elise and sit on the couch next to her. I caress her shaking hand and kiss her knuckles.

"Baby, look at me." She shakes her head, tears back to her eyes. "Elise, look at me." I am a bit firmer now and being the good girl that she is, Elise looks me in the eye. "You know you can trust us right?" She nods. "Please, baby. Tell us what happened so we can help."

She shakes her head again.

"There's nothing you can do to help." Elise whispers.

"Try us." Caden says. I can see he's mad but not at her, he's mad because something happened to our girl and he's feeling powerless.

"I don't want you to hate me." She says tears spilling now.

"We could never hate you, baby. Please, let us help you." I say, still caressing her hand.

"Promise?" I nod. "It's a long story."

"We have time." Aaron smiles a bit at her and sits on the couch in front of us. Caden then sits next to him.

"Well, when I was 16 I met Felipe. He was my first boyfriend and my first love. We started dating and it was perfect. He would walk with me to school everyday, buy my lunch, bring me flowers on my birthday and take me to fancy dinners.

After dating for a year, he started talking about marriage and how he wanted to have a family with me, and I thought the same. I was young and in love. My mother never gave me the attention I needed and my father was somewhere with a needle on his arms next to his drug addicted friends, so when Felipe gave me all that attention, I felt complete.

I wasn't a virgin when I met him, but he said he wanted our first time to be special. So on my 17th birthday, he took me to his house, made us dinner and then we had our first time togheter. After that, I became a freak. I always was a very sexual person, so when I had a person to fuck me all the time, I took advantage of that. Felipe always gave me what I asked and fulfilled my needs.

We were always safe and I was on the pill as well. My mother, Valentina, loved Felipe. She would always say I should marry him and would always invite him for dinner, she once said he was the best thing that could've ever happened to me and that I should be grateful because no other man on his level would find me beautiful enough.

For her, I was never enough. I would spend most of my time at his house, mainly having sex but sometimes I just needed a hug and someone to say I was enough. When I was 19 I found out I was pregnant. It wasn't something I was planning or wanted at that time, but I was so happy. I've always wanted to be a mother.

The thing is, Felipe wasn't as happy. When I told him, he was livid. Saying that was impossible and I probably cheated on him. I tried to convince him that it was his child and we would finally have our family the way he always wanted. But he said he was too young and couldn't have a child now.

Felipe said I would get an abortion, but I refused. It was my body and my child. If he didn't want it, fine, but I would keep it and he couldn't do anything about it. I went home that day and cried myself to sleep. About three in the morning I woke up feeling the worst pain ever. I looked down and saw Felipe holding a knife and stabbing me.

I screamed and begged him to stop. He said I would not ruin his life with a stupid baby. My mom heard my screaming and found us, she called an ambulance and I went to the hospital.

Felipe stabbed me four times that night and killed my baby. The stabbing was so intense, the doctors had to remove my uterus. Felipe wasn't arrested because my mother said he was right and I was insane to keep a baby being so young."

Elise wipes her tears away from her face and sighs. She rolls her shirt up a bit and shows us her scars.

"How did we not see those before?" I whisper.

She simply shrugs.

"I did my best to hide them. So that's why I told you guys I couldn't get pregnant, because he took that from me. After that I left on my 20th birthday and moved to NY."

I can hear Caden sighing.

"Elise, darling." He says calmly. "What's his last name?"