11- A good movie

Aaron ordered us all food, figuring Elise would be starving now.

Our angel walks down the stairs with her curly hair still a bit wet. The brown waves on her long hair look so beautiful. She was just like a real angel.

"Hey." She smiles. "Thank you for today guys, it was nice."

"It's our pleasure, darling." Caden said. "Aaron ordered some pizza for us." Elise bites her lower lip and lays a hand on her stomach. I guess she's hungry.

As we waited for the pizza, Aaron decided it would be a nice idea to watch some horror movies.

"Oh oh oh, can we watch Saw?" Elise asks, and I look at her confused. "Don't tell me you've never watched Saw before." She looks at me. "Oh my God, we are totally watching this now."

I looked at my brothers, and they seemed just as confused. Apparently, they hadn't seen this movie either.

Almost an hour in the movie and a guy was cutting his own fucking foot off.

Elise was watching it in amusement and Caden was gasping.

"Bro, when I suggested the movie I was thinking of something like Child's Play... what the fuck is this?" Aaron widens his eyes.

At the end of the movie, the door bell rings and Caden goes to pay for the food.

"Did you guys enjoy the movie? It's one of my favorites!" Elise asks us.

I look at Aaron and he still has a shocked expression on.

"Yeah, it was pretty cool... I guess." I nod.

"Great, because there's like 10 more movies and we totally have to watch all of them! You're gonna love it." She smiles and walks to the kitchen. "Where can I find plates for us?"

"Bro, maybe she's a bit crazier than we first thought." Aaron whispers to me and I chuckle.

"Let me help you." I answer Elise.

*****
"Well, thanks for the pizza and the movie and everything else, guys. I had a really good time." Elise smiles and hops off the car. "See you tomorrow, Aaron." She waves and walks away.

The next day, I wake up with a good feeling. My phone rings and I see a text from Aaron.

"Hey, so Elise didn't show up. Maybe she's just late, but I just thought you should know."

And there goes my good feeling.

I could work for a few hours and wait to see if Aaron would tell me she was just late and is fine... but that's obviously not what I'm doing.

So, I grab my keys and decide to pay my angel a little visit.

To my luck, Elise lived about 7 minutes away from me, and since I'm in a hurry, I got there in three.

The door man is reading something, sitting on a chair in front of the gates.

"Can I help?" He smiles nicely.

"I came to see Elise, she didn't show up for college today so I got worried." I try to be quick. I don't want to be rude because I know he's only doing his job, but I need to see her.

"Oh, miss Elise. I didn't see her leave this morning either." The old man said. "Well, I'll just call up to see if she's okay with you going there, wait here."

After a few moments, he's back and scratching his forehead.

"Miss Elise didn't answer, but I did see you with her yesterday evening so I'll let you up this time."

"Thank you." I nod and make my way up.

I know she lives on the fourth floor so I start my run on the stairs.

I'm super concerned.

She didn't show up for school, didn't answer the door man, didn't call or text. What if she's hurt? What if something happened?

A/N: I'm so sorry I disappeared, guys. Shit has been crazy! Last time I was here I had less than 20 readers and now we have 2,6k views? WTF? THANK YOUUU SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU ALL.