21- Thirsty

Today I was going to spend the whole day with Vincent. He picked me up from Caden's and took us to his house.

"What's the plan for today?" I ask him sitting on his bed.

"I was thinking we could just chill, I'm tired from all the work I did this week." He groans.

Vincent sits next to me on the bed and I have an idea. I sit on his lap and push him to lay down.

"What are you doing, Elise?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Just want to take care of you." I smile innocently.

I take Vincent's shirt off and start to massage his shoulders, then his neck, and take my hands down to his abs, scratching him. Vincent groans in pleasure this time and that makes my pussy wet.

I keep scratching him and start to ride him slowly.

"Are you horny, baby?" He asks and I only nod. "Sit on the bed."

I obey him, getting off him and sitting next to him.

"Take off your clothes, now." Vincent orders.

I start to undress myself slowly, teasing him a little. Vincent gets enough of my teasing and rips off my shirt, my skirt and my panties.

I gasp in surprise.

"My clothes, Vincent! Are you crazy?" Vincent chokes me hard laying me down on the bed and I can't breathe.

"Watch that fucking mouth, darling."

"I'm sorry, daddy." I moan, barely having any air to speak.

"Are you wet for daddy?" I nod. "Do you want daddy's cock?" I nod again. "Then beg like the fucking slut that you are."

He lets go of my throat and I gasp for air. Then I sit back up and Kneel before him.

"Please, daddy, please I'm so horny I need you to fuck me like the slut that I am, please, please, give me your cock." I beg looking desperate.

"You look so fucking pathetic." My pussy clenches. "You're nothing but my whore to fuck." I nod. "Lay on all fours."

I'm quick to do just that and lay on the bed. Something cold touches my wrists. Cuffs.

"Do you have your safe word already?" Vincent asks unbothered.

"Yes, daddy. It's flower."

"Good, don't be scared to use it anytime. I won't be upset or anything, this isn't just about me, remember that. It's about your pleasure."

"I understand, daddy." I smile. It's nice to know that I matter here, no matter what they call me, they care about me and want me to enjoy every second of it.

I don't even hear Vincent undress until he slams inside me and I scream.

"Fuck, baby. You're feel way too good." He keeps slaming inside me. "I want to be inside you forever, cazzo." (Fuck)

I can't even answer him, too busy moaning and felling him fill my needy pussy.

"What are you, baby?" He asks.

"I'm your whore, daddy, your fuck toy. Puta merda, não para." (Holly shit, don't stop.)

"That's right, you're my good slut." I hear him moan and that's music to my ears. "Would you like to swallow daddy's cum, neonata?" (Baby girl)

"Yes, daddy, I'm thirsty."

He keeps fuckig me, pulling the cuffs so he can go deeper. I cum so hard I feel a bit dizzy.

"Fuck, Vincent, it's too good." I scream cumming on him.

He then pulls out and helps me sit up on the bed. He gets on his knees and shoves his dick down my throat. I feel him splash his hot cum down my throat and swallow it like the good girl that I am.

*****

I wake up from my nap after our amazing sex and that tight feeling on my chest starts again.

Shit.

Vincent already saw me having a panick attack before, he doesn't have to see it again. It's embarrassing. I sit up and close my eyes, concentrating on my breathing. This time I manage to calm myself down rather quickly.

Vincent opens the bedroom door and walks inside wearing only sweat pants and holding a plate of cookies.

I quickly wipe my tears away before he can see it and clear my throat.

"Are you hungry?" He asks and I nod. "Good, I just made these."

"I didn't know you baked." I smile.

Vincent scratches the back of his neck, a bit embarrassed.

"Just eat it." I laugh and start eating.

"These are amazing, Vince." I put the cookies down and walk to him, hugging him. "Thank you."

"It's my pleasure, darling." He caresses my cheek with one hand and the other goes down to my waist. "But now tell me, why were you crying?" I widen my eyes.

How did he know? I was so sure I cleaned my tears before he could see it.

"I-uhm-well-shit." I sigh. "Just another attack, but it's nothing, I promise." I give him my best fake smile.

"It's not nothing, and next time call for me, tesoro." (Darling)

I only nod and hug him again.