19- Clubbing pt.2

Elise texted us about eleven pm. with the name of the club she was going with her friends. We considered going after her just for protection but gave up on the idea. She deserves some fun, and we trust her.

I went back to my house, I had some shit to take care of.

As soon as I step on my house, I take a shower. I was hard, thinking about Elise and her body.

After my cold shower, I went to my office. Apparently, someone had a lead on Luca, and I immediately went to have a look on it. If the lead was good enough, maybe I could even put Elise to work. Nothing too serious for now, but something to help us.

Now that Elise is ours, I'm a bit uncomfortable with letting her go anywhere near those dangerous bastards. But at the same time, this could be good for us, and once this was over, I would never put her in danger again.

I sit on my chair and open the file with the information on Luca, but before I can take a look at it, my phone rings. I roll my eyes. Who the fuck is bothering me now?

Elise's name shows up on the screen, and I calm down. She could call me anytime she wanted, she could barge into my house and I wouldn't care. But it is strange that she's calling me. She was supposed to be in a club with her friends.

Quickly, I pick up and put the phone on my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Caden." I hear her voice through the phone, and she sounds nervous.

"Hey, baby." Baby? Since when do I say baby? "Is everything alright?"

"Hmm, yeah." She sounds a bit unsure. "Can you pick me up? Please." I hear soft whimpers and immediately stand up.

"I'll be right there."

I hang up and walk out of my office, making my way to my car. Hopefully Elise is fine and I'm just imagining things. But if someone hurt her, they will be begging to die as soon as I lay my hands on them.

The drive to the club lasted less than 3 minutes since I was in a hurry. I can see Elise waiting at the door, holding her jacket tight to her body. I stop the car in front of her and unlock the doors so she can get inside.

As Elise gets inside the car, she looks at me and hugs me tight. I can hear soft cries coming from her, and I caress her hair.

"It's okay, dear. I'm here." I tell her. "What happened?"

She let go of my shirt and wipes her tears away before taking a deep breath to calm down.

"Leah is hurt."

"What do you mean? What happened to her?"

"Well, we were dancing and having fun until Harry, her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her, showed up. He was so angry, calling her names, saying she doesn't have the right to dump him after a silly mistake." She rolls her eyes. "But Leah fought back, defended herself, so Harry punched her. He punched her until she was unconscious on the floor. I tried to stop him but he was really angry and didn't let go of her until security kicked him out."

A single tear falls from her eye, and I wipe it away from her face.

"Where is Leah now, baby?" I ask her.

"She went to the hospital in an ambulance with Gigi." Elise looks at the ground and starts to play with her fingers. "I'm sorry to bother you, I didn't mean to."

I sigh. How can she be this clueless?

"Elise, you don't bother me. Even if you wanted to, that would never be possible. You could kick me, punch me, shoot me, stab me, fucking kill me if you wish! Nothing you do could ever bother me, baby." I caress her cheek.

She looks at me with her beautiful big hazel eyes and smiles. The smile that I want to see every day until I die.

"Thank you, Cay." Elise leans closer and kisses my cheek. "Can I spend the night at yours? I don't wanna be alone right now." I only nod and start the car.

*****

Elise got out of the shower and was wearing my shirt for bed. I had gotten some clothes for her here, but seeing her in my clothes is way better. Her long brown curly hair was down and her face fresh. She looks so beautiful.

She was only wearing my shirt and panties, just the way I like it.

"Come here." I pet the bed so she could lay next to me.

When she comes closer, I pull her to my lap, and she gasps at the sudden moves.

"You look beautiful." I say and she blushes. How cute.

I open my mouth to say more but can't because Elise attacks my mouth with hers. She kisses me deeply, one hand on my hair pulling it slightly, and the other on my neck scratching me. Fuck, I love this.

My hands go down to her ass and I squeeze it before slapping her. Elise moans on my mouth, scratching me harder. Hopefully, it'll leave marks.

I pull away from her she pouts.

"Sorry, baby. But if we continue this, I may not be able to stop myself."

Elise smiles and bites my lower lip.

"I don't want you to stop." She whispers to me.