5- Fire

This girl doesn't worry me

If she wanted to go to the police, she could've. If she wanted to tell anyone, she would've. But she didn't.

Today I'm paying my aunt a visit.

I open the cafe door and a spot my cousin Henry at the counter. Smiling at someone next to him whose face i didn't see yet.

"Ciao, Henry." I say getting his attention. (Hello)

He turns to look at me and the person next to him does too. That's when I see the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on.

Maybe that night her face wasn't so clear due to the situation. But now... her wavy long brown hair was down making her every move look even more angelic. Her eyes were widen but captivating. Her plump lips were inviting, and for a second I forgot what I was doing there.

"Are you okay?" Henry asks me.

"Yeah, sorry." I smile a bit. "Is aunt here?"

He nods and leaves for a few seconds.

I consider talking to Elise but as soon as my mouth opens, Henry returns with my aunt next to him.

"Aunt Liza." I smile and hug her.

Behind me, I could feel curious hazel eyes watching us closely.

"Oh my boy! How are you, amore mio?" (My love)

"I'm fine. Just passing by to see you." I look at Elise and she seems curious.

Not scared like Aaron said she was.

"Well, sit." Liza said. "Let me get you some coffee and some pie before you go to work."

I nod and make my way to a table. As I sit, I feel someone approaching me. I look up to see Elise there.

"How can I help you?" She asks nervously. Her accent sounding strong.

"A cappuccino and some apple pie, please." She nods and turns to leave but I grab her wrist gently and she faces me again. "Are you afraid?"

She shakes her head no.

"Why?"

"Mr. Laurent said the guy you... k-killed was a bad man. So he could've hurted someone." She answers almost in a whisper.

She really is something.

Elise saw us kill a man and decided to look at the better side of the story. Maybe she understood that we would never hurt her... unless she's a spy.

"I have a plan." I tell her. "Why don't we go out for dinner, all four of us, and we can explain to you everything. I mean, you can't scape from us. Being Aaron's student and working for my aunt. We'll see each other a lot. So let's get this clear and forget it."

"A public place. A restaurant. I like pasta and you're paying." She says and walks away.

I chuckle. She has this fire in her and I'm willing to get burned.

*****

"Tomorrow at 8 we're going to Gael's restaurant." I tell the guys.

"Why?" Aaron asks.

"Because, I got us date with our dear Elise to explain to her what happened."

"That's a good idea." Caden says. "We can use that to find out if she works for Luca or not." Aaron nods.

"Good. I have to go to the club now but I'll see you all tomorrow at the restaurant. Don't be late and don't fuck it up!" I tell them.

I was always the more serious one, maybe because I'm the oldest.

We met when all our fathers were murdered by a fucker named Luca Macedo. We all wanted revenge and so we grew closer and are like brothers now.

That happened when I was 15.

Since then we've been inseparable and share almost everything, including girls.

Even with our tastes being the same, we all have favorite part. Aaron likes to choke, I like to restrain and Caden loves to make them scream in pleasure.

And after this girl showed up in our lives, I can't help but want to share her.