13- Ours

After about eight fucked up bloody movies, Elise was looking a bit tired and sleepy.

"What time is it?" She asks us.

"Almost one in the morning." I tell her.

"Shit, I need to go home!"

"You can spend the night if you want." Vincent says. "You all can. Then, tomorrow, you and Aaron can go to college together."

Caden and I nod, hopeful that Elise will agree to stay with us. This small little bird must have put a spell on us because now, all we want is her. Spend time with her, know where she is, if she's okay, if she needs anything.

Elise seems to think for a bit and sigh.

"I guess it is a bit late, and I'm exhausted, so if it's really no problem..."

"It's not." Vincent assures her. "It's my pleasure." He smirks.

Vincent had a room here for all of us, in case we needed to spend the night or something. The same with my house and Caden's.

I took Elise to her room and showed her the bathroom and everything she might need.

"There's just one small problem." She smiles shyly. "I don't really have anything to wear." I chuckle. She's too cute.

"I'll get you one of my shirts I have left here."

Elise nods, and I leave the room, making my way to my own.

I pick up a big grey shirt I have and walk back to give it to her.

*****

It was the middle of the night. Probably about four am. Everybody was asleep but me. I had to stay up all night grading some tests.

I did grade Elise's and not surprisingly, she did very well. She got 90% of the test right. Our girl is so smart.

Our girl? I wonder when she'll realize that, she's ours now even if she doesn't know it yet.

I hear light footsteps coming downstairs, and I turn to meet my beautiful girl wearing only my shirt and black panties.

Man, what a fucking sight. If she looks this good in just this, I can't wait to see what she looks like naked.

"Elise?" I call her.

She jumps a bit and puts a hand on her heart.

"Jesus, you scared me." She tells me, and I chuckle.

Fucking adorable.

"Sorry." I smile. "Do you need anything?"

"I couldn't sleep, so I came down here to maybe watch something, and maybe that'll help me fall asleep."

"We can watch something as long as we don't see anyone cutting their feet off." She giggles, and that's the most awesome sound ever.

"Fine, we can watch whatever you want."

Elise walks to my direction and sits next to me. I don't think she's realized what she's wearing yet.

"Are you cold? Do you want a blanket?" I ask, giving her the chance to cover herself.

"No, thanks." She bites her lip. "I feel really hot at night."

I smirk and put the tests away. That can wait.

I get the remote and turn the TV on. Some random cartoon was playing and Elise turned her attention fully to the screen.

About fifteen minutes passes by and Elise lays down on the couch and her feet touch my thigh.

I look at her and see her biting her lip, trying to hold a smile.

"Careful, petit oiseau, don't start something you might not be able to finish." I sigh.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Aaron." She says playing dumb and smiling.

This girl is going to be the death of me.

Elise starts rubbing her foot on my leg while still watching the cartoon.

"Elise." I warn her. "Don't do this."

She's ours, yes, but I don't want her to do something she might regret later. If she regrets, she might never want to see us again.

Elise sits up and looks at me dead in the eye.

"I'm sorry." She says embarrassed. "I don't know what came over me. I've been feeling weird lately around you guys." Elise admits.

What the fuck is going on?

"How about you go back to bed, and tomorrow we can all talk on breakfast?" She nods and gets up.

"Goodnight, Aaron."

"Goodnight, Elise."