1- I really like to party

I finish all my unpacking after about 5 hours!

I landed in New York a few hours ago and just finished unpacking all my things. My mom tried to call me 30 times now, but fuck her.

I open the new phone I got myself, so no one back home has a way to contact me, I came all this way to get away from them and technology is not going to ruin it for me.

I applied for an amazing scholarship to an university here and my classes start in two days.

I open my emails on my computer and see that Liza sent me something.

Liza is a nice lady who kindly accepted me to work on her cafe. In her email, she sends me the address and tells me to be there as soon as possible to discuss things.

I look around my small apartment and figure I did all I had to, so maybe I can stop by at the cafe now.

Google says the place is about 5 minutes from here.

So I start my walk to Flower Coffee.

Entering the place I notice a cute little balcony with different kinds of sweets and an amazing coffee smell all around.

I could get used to this.

Walking to the counter, I see a freckled blonde boy smiling at me.

"Hello, how can I help you?" He asks politely.

"I'm here to see Liza, she asked me to come by." I answer trying to hide my accent as hard as possible.

"Oh sure, wait here." He leaves and after a few seconds come back with an older lady behind him.

"Hi, you must be Elise." She smiles widely.

"Yes, nice to meet you."

"So, you told me you would start college soon, right?" I nod. "Do you already have your schedule?" I nod again. "Good, we can check it out and see the hours you would work that won't interfere on your studies." She says seriously.

"Thank you, it means a lot to me." I tell her feeling tears in my eyes.

It's my first job. Before I left Brazil I had everything I wanted just by asking my mom. She's this huge model and gave us everything.

I thought I would never have to work at a regular place by myself, I thought I would become a model just like her. But I don't have the height or the body or the smile or the hair, or all the other things my mother said I could never have.

But now here I am. And I didn't need her and will never need her again.

I'm just so fucking proud of myself.

*****
Back at my new home, I throw my old phone away and download everything I need on the new one.

I should probably go out and celebrate my victory.

Putting my phone down, I walk to my closet and put on a beautiful black top and a white skirt. After putting my curly hair half up, I put on some makeup and leave the building.

The closest place I found was called Bellissima. It seems to be a very fancy place, but I'm only here for the music.

Inside the place is magical. Bright colorful lights everywhere, hot sexy songs blasting and crazy sweaty people dancing all around. This is my kind of place.

I walk straight to the dance floor and start to sway my body to the music. I close my eyes and let myself enjoy it.

Not thinking about my mother. Not thinking about Felipe. Not thinking about my father. Not thinking about shit!

A soft tap on my shoulder pulls me out of my mood and I look at a beautiful woman looking sensually at me.

"Hi." I say close to her ear so she could hear me though this loud music.

"Hey." She smiles. "I was watching you."

"You were?"

We started dancing together, her hands traveling around my body and my hand close to her neck.

"Do you mind if I kiss you?" She asks a bit shy.

She had long red hair, was about 5'8 and had brown captivating eyes. Her large breats were in a very tight red dress.

I lick my lips and step closer to her. As soon as our lips touch my hand goes straight to her hair and pulls it lightly, she bites my lower lip in response making me smile.

Her hand goes down and squeeze my ass making me moan.

Our hot make out session was cut out short when a guy clears his throat next to us.

We pull apart and look at him.

"Sorry to interup." He smiles at me with a sweet voice. "Lydia, we have to go, Mary just vomited on herself... again." He finishes looking at the girl still squeezing my butt hard.

"Shit." She says. "Give me your phone." She asks me.

I hand her my phone and she returns it after a few seconds.

"There, now you have my number." She smiles. "Call me." She gives me a last kiss bitting my lip before leaving.

Shit.

All this is making me thirsty.

I head to the bar and sit down for a second.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asks me.

"Orange juice, please." I order.

I hate alcohol, actually tried to drink it but I tastes so bad that I couldn't do it.

The guy gives me my juice and I drink it quickly.

"Easy there, little girl, you don't want to choke." A man next to me said.