14- Feelings

Aaron woke us up at about 6 am. to eat breakfast. He said Elise had to talk to us. It sounded serious.

I got dressed up and brushed my teeth quickly. What if something happened to my girl?

Quickly, I make my way downstairs to meet everyone in the kitchen. They were all sitting on the table eating, and Elise was laughing at something, I'd kill to see her laugh every day. She's so beautiful.

"Good morning."

"Caden." Elise smiles when she sees me. "Come eat with us."

I sit down, holding back a smile. This woman is so fucking cute.

"So, Elise." Aaron says looking at her. "You said you had something to tell us."

Elise stops eating, she looks at the ground biting her lip. Lips I want to devour.

"I... I'm having some trouble."

"What kind of trouble, darling? Can we help you?" Vincent asks clearly concerned.

I simply watch her. She looks nervous but not hurt, not physically at least.

"You guys have been so nice to me, treating me so kindly. I don't know what is happening, but I feel weird stuff on my stomach when I'm with you, like I wanna throw up." I frown at that. Do we make her sick? "In a good way." Elise scratches her hair trying to find the right words.

"It's okay, Elise. You can tell us anything."

"I know it might be fast and shit, but, porra como eu falo isso?" She speaks a bit of Portuguese, and she looks so sexy. (Fuck, how do I say this?) "I feel attracted." I smirk.

"What are you trying to say, dear?" I ask her, feeling impatient.

"Fuck, I feel attracted to you!" She bursts. "All three of you." Elise looks at the ground feeling embarrassed. "I know it's weird an fucked up and stupid, I'm sorry. But it was killing me to feel this way and not talk about it."

I look at my brothers, waiting to see which one of them will talk first. It can't be me, cause I wouldn't do much talking to her after this.

Vincent sighs and grab her hand.

"Darling, you-"

"Are delusional, I know." Elise interrupts him.

Vincent shakes his head and chuckle.

"You are the most beautiful woman we have ever seen. We were interested in you the moment we saw you at my club. Ever since you caught our attention, all we do is look for you, know everything about you, be with you whenever we can."

"What are you trying to say?" She looks with curiosity in her eyes.

"That we feel the same way about you." I finish.

She smiles a bit, but soon turns to Aaron with a concerned face.

"But you are my teacher."

"I won't tell if you don't." He tells her and Elise smiles again. "It'll be our secret." He winks and Elise blushes.

"You don't really talk to me much." She addresses me. "Do you really feel the same way?"

I take a deep breath and lean to her.

"If I could, I would've taken you a long time ago." Elise blushes again with my words and that makes me smile.

I'm a cold man, I like violence and blood. It's what I do. It's what life turned me into. But with Elise, I feel this need to make her smile and happy.

My job requires me to be a cold blooded killer. And I am. I'm a fucked up monster. But with her, I feel like trying to not be so bad.

"So... now what?" She asks playing with her fingers.

"Now, we eat and go to college." Aaron tells her. "Then, tonight we can all meet at my place."

*****

It was seven pm, and I just got to Aaron's place.

I was nervous. And I'm never nervous, I'm always the one to make people nervous. This girl is messing with my head.

Walking to the living room, I see Elise apparently doing her homework.

"Hey, dear." I approach her and sit on the couch next to her.

"Hey, Cay."

"Cay?" I frown.

"That's my new nickname for you. Aaron is Ron and Vincent is Vince." She smiles proudly.

"That's very cute." She just smiles. "Is Aaron helping you with the homework?"

"No." Elise shakes her head. "It wouldn't be fair to the other students. And I'm done already, just making sure I got everything right."

I saw her notebook, it had a lot of things written and different highlight colors. She's extremely organized, maybe that's why she's so smart.

"I'm proud of you." I tell her and see her eyes sparkle.

I've noticed how much she appreciates praising. In training, she would always smile whenever I told her she was doing a good job. Maybe my girl likes to be a good girl.

"Thank you, Cay."

"I love the nickname."