2- A small figure

From Vincent's office you could basically see the whole club

From Vincent's office you could basically see the whole club. But all my attention goes to a small figure that just entered the club.

"Are you listening?" Aaron asks with anger in his tone.

"Sorry, I got a little distracted." I answer still not looking at them.

I feel them get closer and soon they see what was my distraction.

"Who's that?" Vincent asks.

I shrug.

"Never seen her before." I answer.

We watch her as she dances alone, but soon another woman approaches her.

They talked a little while they danced.

"And who is that?"

As soon as the words leave my mouth, the two women start making out hard.

"Cazzo." Vincent murmured. (fuck)

The scene was hot as fuck.

After some time they pull apart and the woman walks to the bar.

"I think we should go talk to her." I say.

"No." Vincent says. "We have bigger matters to discuss, we can look for some girl to fuck later." I roll my eyes.

"Don't be so boring, brother." I smirk. "I'm just going to get a drink." I wink at them and leave the office.

Making my way to the bar something happens. Another man sits next to her and they start talking.

Looking closely, I see who that is.

"Son of a bitch." I whisper.

Luca Macedo, the asshole that betrayed us. How did he even get in here?

Forgetting about the girl, I head back upstairs to the office.

"What's wrong?" Aaron asks when I barge into the office.

"Fucking Luca is here. Talking to the girl."

"Fuck!" He murmured. "How did he get in?" We look at Vincent for answers.

He sighs, seeming unbothered by the situation.

"I don't know, but don't worry, we'll give him what he deserves soon enough." An evil smirk makes it's way to his face.

I've known him for a very long time now, and only saw this look on his face very few times. It never ended well when he had it on.

*****

We waited for a few minutes until he left the club. Drunk and dumb.

As soon as he steps out, Vincent pulls a gun out and points it to his head.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled.

"Tell me, stronzo, what is Luca doing here?" Vincent asks. (Asshole)

You could hear him gulping. Looking at his sides, maybe seeking help or a way out. Poor bastard didn't realized yet he's a dead man already.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about." Daniel said.

I laughed and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Sorry, do you really think we believe you? We fucking saw you two in there. What are you doing here?"

"I don't want any trouble." He raises his hands in surrender.

"Too fucking late, don't you think?" I ask him.

"I won't tell you shit!"

"Someone seems to man up, huh." Aaron smirks.

As Vincent was about to pull the trigger, the door opens again.

"Oh shit." We hear a soft voice whisper.

And that small figure appears again.