the dominant male captures the doll's moaning lips, their tongues overlapping and dancing with their saliva mixing. he flicked his tongue inside before sucking on the doll's own and swallowing up his every moan.

he trails sloppy kisses down the brunette's jaw and licks down to his neck, biting and sucking on his skin. his thrusts unfaltering as they both neared another threatening climax.

the doll was first to come, spilling once again in their already sticky skin, his eyes were stained with tears as jungkook continues with his deep thrusts.

the dominant male gently brushed a thumb against the doll's cheeks, wiping off the tears of pleasure cascading his flushed cheeks.

"i-i'm still....i-it won't stop..." the doll breathlessly mumbles as his cock continued to spill, squirting thick fluid in between them.

"cum as much as you want, my love." jungkook says taking a hold of the brunette's twitching cock, squeezing and pumping him that had the doll's body arching, his toes curling and a loud choked out moan emitting from his swollen lips.

the dominant male felt a sense of pride seeing the fucked up brunette in havoc underneath his touch. he was the only who can see him like this. he was the only one who can pleasure the doll and make him cum over and over again.

"such a good boy for me." the dominant male praises as the brunette's body shivers and spasms, his cock releasing more loads in his hands.

the brunette was breathing heavily, eyes once again threatening to close. his body surrendering underneath the dominant male. he felt so good, it almost felt unreal.

"i-i want you to cum too..." the panting doll mumbles out as he gazed at the dominant male through hooded eyes. he felt too euphoric that he wants to at least know before he passes out again that he had pleasured the dark haired male aswell.

"as you wish, my love." jungkook replies before thrusting into the doll in a quick, deep pace that had the bed creaking and move a bit. the doll even in his hazy state suddenly worried it might break.

the dominant male not only complied with the doll's request but made sure to do more as he released for the nth time and shooting his load on the doll's skin.

the brunette did black out for a few more times but was fast to regain consciousness due to the dark haired male pounding onto him continuously.

the doll could feel his skin sticky as the dominant male slumped on top of him, his arms instantly wrapping around the dominant male holding him close. his legs still wide open as he accommodates the panting male sloppily thrusting inside of him riding out their high.

he could hear the squelching sounds of cum from their sticky skin and from the other's sloppy thrusts. the dominant had spilled his cum all over him- his chest, to his nipples being coated with the thick fluid as well and down to his stomach. it was like thick glue pressed in between them as he held the dominant male.

jungkook soon stilled, his cock softening up inside the doll's warm walls. he plans to pull out soon knowing he'll get hard again if he stays deep inside of him and he fully knows he has the stamina to go on all day.

"i don't want to crush you." he says with a chuckle as he runs his hands on the doll's sides soothingly before swiftly rolling them over, a small gasp leaving the brunette's lips with him now being on top.

"i-it's okay, you weren't that heavy..." the doll mumbles with a small smile creeping into his lips liking this position more as he cuddled up against the dominant male. his head resting in between his toned chest, his ears pressed against his skin hearing his heartbeat and his heavy breathing evening out with him.

*

the brunette's giggles filled out the marbled bathroom as jungkook lathered his brunette locks with shampoo.

he had his back against the dark haired male as he was settled in between his legs on the bath tub.

"i feel so sticky..." the doll mumbles, face scrunching up as he scrubs himself with a loofah or what he likes to call a shower puff.

"it's because you're coated with my cum, love." jungkook bashfully exclaims making the doll's cheeks heats up, momentarily turning to face the chuckling dominant male and playfully hitting him.

"nothing to be embarrassed about, my love. i've only did what you wanted." the dark haired male teases more wrapping his arms around the flustered doll.

"and for the record you seduced me, baby." he adds, pressing the doll's back flushed against his.

"j-jungkookie~" the brunette whined, cheeks a dark red, embarrased and guilty at the claim. his sudden spark of confidence in the pool earlier already down the drain and nowhere to be found.

the dominant male let out a laugh, finding amusement in teasing the flustered brunette doll.