he made one last deep thrust before pulling out and spilling on to the doll's tummy and some on to his chest before pushing back in and slumping on top of the doll.

the doll wraps his arms around the dominant male, their breathing heavy from the mind blowing orgasm they both had.

he let out a hum as he felt the other's cock still hard inside of him. the doll was already used to the fact that the dominant male was not the one round only type of guy.

"baby...." jungkook breathes out, hips sloppily starting to thrust again.

the brunette could only let out a small whine feeling him against his sensitive walls. at this point, he was very amazed at the dominant male's stamina as they had done it quite a few times yesterday.

the dominant male changes position, laying them sideways wanting to take the doll in a spooning position which the brunette hummed approvingly liking to be held by the other.

jungkook pressed his palms flat against the brunette's tummy, sucking and nibbling on a spot on his neck as he starts with his deep quick thrusts.

the brunette's minds was too hazy, eyes blinded by pleasure. he could only moan from the amount of pleasure the dominant male was basking his body in.

he grinds his hips backwards meeting the dominant male's thrusts, the curve of his ass perfectly locked against the other.

his hazy eyes widened when he was suddenly lifted, jungkook shifting their position as they sat them up. his delicate back flushed against the other's chest, legs spread wide open as the dominant male had his hands hooked under his knees.

"jungkookie....this is...." the doll whines as his eyes gazed at the wall mirror infront of them. the reflection of their lewd position in clear view.

"you look so beautiful, my love." jungkook breathes in his ear, lustful eyes raking over the doll through the mirror before licking his lips as he watched his cock sliding in and out the leaking hole.

the doll bit his lip, the position and seeing them like this in the mirror was so erotic.

the dominant male definitely knew what he was doing as he positioned them like this infront of the mirror. a perfect view of their connected bodies.

"such a pretty hole, all stretched and wet for me." jungkook murmurs in the doll's ears as he eyed the doll who was hazily starring at their reflection, his cock disappearing inside his leaking hole. a finger tracing on the doll's stretched hole that made the brunette scream out a moan.

the dark haired male tilts the doll's face to the side as he captures his lips, sucking on his tongue as the doll moaned out into the kiss. the brunette cumming all over.

"cum more for me, baby..." jungkook mumbles into the french kiss, the doll breathlessly moaning out. his cock twitching as he still squirts with the other continuously thrusting inside of him.

if the dominant male continues, the brunette knows he won't be able to hold in his release and would be cumming continuously like he was just peeing.

"t-too much..." the doll mumbles as the dominant male was having his tongue explore around the brunette's mouth.

"just one more, baby." jungkook rasps out, as his hands cups the brunette's balls, his body arching and hips bucking up.

the dominant male was quick to have his other hand hold on to the doll's waist to keep his squirming body in place, he starts to stroke the doll's member as he thrusts inside of him.

the doll had his eyes drown in fresh tears again from the sensitivity, his cock releasing once more and spilling into jungkook's hand.

"such a good boy..." jungkook murmurs in the doll's ears.

the dark haired male grips on the doll's petite waist as he chased his own release, the brunette's body lying limp against him.

it wasn't long before he gently lifts the breathless brunette sliding his cock out and cums, shifting the doll to straddle him before pushing back in and holds the doll in his arms as they both catched their breath.

the brunette mewls burying his face in the crook of the other's neck feeling his cock softening up inside of him. he feels so full.

"the fruits and sausages...." the doll mumbles remembering he just left the meat on the pan and the fruits he had cut up that he just left in the kitchen. he should've at least placed them in the chiller or in a proper container.

"baby, why think of those small sausages when you have a massive one inside of you." jungkook breathes out with a chuckle, the doll's eyes widening before playfully hitting him.

"j-jungkookie... that's...nasty...." the doll shyly mumbles. now he can't look at the innocent sausages the same way.

the dark haired male let out a laugh, pressing a kiss on the doll's temple.