he softly pressed a kiss on the dominant male's naked chest before slowly slipping out of his hold.

he quickly placed a pillow on his spot when the dark haired male started to squirm a bit, flinching a bit when he felt the soreness in between his legs.

he let out a sigh, seeing the other falling back to sleep. he then realised he was only wearing panties making him immediately run over to the dresser and slip on a pair of shorts and jungkook's sweater.

his cheeks heats up more with the fact that the dark haired male had dressed him up in his favourite set of white panties.

the brunette eyed the dominant male still deep slumber before he slowly twisted the knob open and leaving the room.

*

the dark haired male groans as his hand searched the spot beside him, eyes opening as he realised that it was empty. a frown forming in his lips.

he slowly sat up, yawning, a hand running through his hair as he groggily looks around hoping to see the brunette. he still felt sleepy but was craving for the other's warmth.

he sleepily walks over to the walk in closet and bathroom finding it both empty before making a small huff finally deciding to go downstairs.

he roams around the hallways and down the stairs hoping to catch sight of the brunette when he hears shuffling in the kitchen.

the brunette let out a small shriek, body jumping a bit when he felt arms around his waist.

"y-you scared me..." the doll gasped out, a hand over his chest, putting down the knife he was holding slicing some apples.

"you weren't beside me..." the sleepy dark haired male whines at the nape of his neck, breath ticklish on the doll's skin.

"i-i just thought i'd make you some breakfast... also, everyone's not here." the doll replies, turning around to face the sleepy male, cheeks heating up noticing the other was just in a pair of boxers who burried his face in the crook of the doll's neck, a contented sight leaving his lips.

the brunette was curious as it seems that there was no one else in the house aside from him and the dark haired male. no maid, butler or any house staff in sight.

"i had them all take a day off, i want you all for myself today..." jungkook mumbles.

a blush appears on the doll's cheeks, a giddy smile making its way to his lips.

"minsoo and the others had been getting your attention away from me..." the dark haired male mumbles, a hint of jealousy in his voice making the brunette let out a small giggle.

"aren't you supposed to go to work too?" the doll curiously asks.

"'m not. i want to spend the day with you..." jungkook murmurs.

a soft sigh left the doll's lips when he felt the dark haired male pressed a soft kiss on his neck before trailing open mouthed kisses on his exposed skin.

"i-i have to finish preparing breakfast..." the brunette says, composing himself as he turns around. the dominant male letting out a groan before wrapping his arms again around the doll's petite waist, hugging him from behind.

"just leave it, come back to bed with me..." jungkook mumbles, eyes closed as he snuggled on the brunette's hair. humming at the vanilla and minty scent.

"i can just wake you up when i'm finished..." the doll tries to bargain, eyeing the sausages that he had just started cooking.

"would you like me to make some fried rice?" he then asks, face lighting up tilting to the side to peer at the dominant male as minsoo had thought him how to make a delicious recipe of egg fried rice the other day.

"no, i want you" jungkook mumbles, not moving from his spot. face snuggled on the crook of the doll's neck.

the blushing brunette pouts, placing the fruits he chopped on a bowl and turning the sausages. the dark haired male clutched on to him like a koala.

"baby, let's go back to bed..." the dark haired male tiredly mumbles, the brunette letting out a small sigh at the same time chuckling at how whiny the other was. it was making his heart flutter.

if they were married he wouldn't mind the dominant be this clingy to him every morning.

"i'll just finish this then i'll go up with you." the doll replies with a giggle finding it useless now to argue with the dominant male.

he was planning to prepare a wide array of breakfast for the dark haired male but he'll just have to put it on hold.

"if i quickly eat breakfast would you come back to bed with me?" the dark haired male asks, pulling away from the doll.

"um, sure i guess but we could just eat breakfast later - "

the brunette let out a shriek, when the dominant male slips a hand inside his shorts. the doll's cheeks instantly turning red.

"j-jungkookie!" the doll gasps as he turns off the stove, about to turn around but the dominant male held him on his waist.

"w-what are you doing?"

"breakfast"

"w-what-?" the flustered brunette let out a gasp when his shorts was now pulled down, swiftly falling down to his feet.

"i changed my mind...." the dominant male says, cupping the doll's right bun softly biting on the thick flesh making the brunette bite down on his lip, hands gripping on the counter.

"i want to have my breakfast." jungkook huskily says, giving a kiss on the curve of the doll's ass.