chapter 31: her choices

her choices  season 2

The Morning after wasn't one of guilt or pity

The Morning after wasn't one of guilt or pity. Y/n's head was cradled into Lip's chest; with the boy next to her holding her with one arm. She lay asleep softly snoring on his chest which was a pillow to her. The sun had shined through the cracks of the blinds next to her. 

Emmy walked into the room not knocking on the door or anything. Sneaking into Y/n's room; holding the door open a little bit. Tip-toeing into the room she opened up the drawer looking for ribbons. The sounds of a male snoring had broken her from the search. She was furrowing her eyebrows and turning to see Lip in the same bed as Y/n. 

Neither of them had shirts on; with Y/n's full body covered by the blanket, Lip's leg was hanging out of it but his lower half was covered. Pursing her lips together, and dropping her shoulders. Not even fazed by this anymore; she had continued on her search for the ribbons. 

Hearing the sounds of the drawers open and slam close had caused Y/n to open her eyes turning and letting her eyes adjust to the sunlight above. Squinting and seeing Emmy looking through all of her drawers. She had felt a breeze going through her body causing her to look down seeing that she was naked under the blanket. 

"What are you looking for?" Lowering her voice to not wake Lip up. 

"Debbie was looking for Lip, She's downstairs. Thinks he died." Calmly stating going over to the art supplies and sighing pulling out the ribbon that was holding the brushes together. 

"Sorry." Not knowing what else to say since Emmy was standing in the room with her older sister naked under the blanket with someone she had grown up with. 

Knowing that Emmy already had a soft spot for her and Lip being together or doing whatever they were doing. "Yeah, Sure." Not believing her and walking out of the room slamming the door behind her. Y/n knew she did it on purpose because once the door slammed. Lip shook awake groaning at the sound of it thinking he was inside of his own house for a second. 

But quickly noticing Y/n in his arm. "What time is it?" He asked her. 

Y/n turned to her clock defeated since it had to be noon already. Which made sense since the two of them had gone to sleep around three in the morning after an hour of sex. Both of them make that the time to forget about everything from Y/n's mom leaving to whatever is going on with Karen and this baby. 

"I have a meeting with this uh, professor later." Lip sat himself up moving Y/n ever so slightly. 

But the girl took it as a hint to move off of him reaching over the end of the bed to grab her shirt and put it on her naked body. "Oh wow. One night and decided to do something?" Grabbing a ribbon off of her window seal and putting her hair up with it to get it away from her.

Lip chuckled for a second grabbing the cigarettes from the pockets of his jeans and placing them inside his mouth. "I have to at least try something." Lip pointed out knowing that he wasn't fully done with the idea of school. Just done with the idea of high school that was put inside of his head.