chapter 27: west point cheat

west point cheat  season 2

Emmy was avoiding Y/n; because of everything that had happened the night before

Emmy was avoiding Y/n; because of everything that had happened the night before. Y/n still didn't understand what was happening between her and Lip. But today, the Gallagher's were having this pool get-together with everyone. She didn't know how to apologize since there was no beating around the bush regarding what she and Lip did and the fact that they had heard it; not even having contact with Jack since everything had happened.

With the sun beaming down on her, she had sat on the step wearing a pink tank top and jean shorts since she didn't have any more to wear since you couldn't wear layers inside the pool. "Em" Y/n called her younger sister who was about to walk past her. She continued to walk past her not saying anything to her big sister and Kevin grabbed her throwing her into the pool. 

"Two v Two" Veronica announced, "Y/n and Lip, and me and Kev, get your ass in here" The women demanded towards Y/n as she sighed getting up from her spot and wishing that there was a way that wasn't overdose to get Emmy to pay attention to her so that she could say something to her. 

Taking a second, Lip grabbed her and helped her into the pool. Holding onto her hips she had gone onto his shoulders; "Lip, don't drop me" Y/n smiled looking down at him with Lip turning up to him. 

"No, I won't" He held onto her thighs as her stomach was kicking her because of his cold touch from his hands being in the water. 

"On V's count of three" Kevin announced since he always had trouble when it came to numbers and counting because he never had that education when it came to learning. Veronica was on Kevin's shoulders with the kids around them outside of the pool so that they didn't wind up getting hurt. 

Holding onto her; both of the women were onto the men. "Three, Two" 

Lip cut her off and then just wind up cheating. "One" Both of the women let onto each other's arms trying to push each other off safely.

"Oh, you're playing like that Gallagher" Veronica shouted down at Lip while trying to push Y/n off of his shoulders. Lip laughed holding onto her legs making sure she didn't fall as Veronica was playing to win like always. 

"Life's not fair, V; Haven't you learned?" Lip joked to her, while since Kevin was taller than him; there was more height on her. 

Veronica had laughed at that as she and Y/n struggled a bit. "Take her down." 

"Kevin!" Y/n scolded the man as she looked away from Veronica for one second to smile down at the man below her. Because of this distraction, Veronica pushed Y/n as she fell into the water grabbing Lip with her as the two of them went down at the same time everyone around them laughed causing a big splash inside of the water. 

Debbie booed from the other end of the small pool with Ian spraying water guns at Veronica and Kevin. "I don't play" Veronica had shouted jokingly. Y/n had gotten up from the water with everything soaked catching her breath. Lip grabbed onto Y/n's hip as he rose in the water.