chapter 22 : carved with regret

chapter 22 | carved with regret

Debbie had been staying with Y/n all day almost following her around like another Emmy

Debbie had been staying with Y/n all day almost following her around like another Emmy. He was causing her to miss her sister dearly. Mickey had gotten out of prison for 'good behaviour' which Y/n thought was nothing but false information. Inside her house at the dawn of night, Debbie was staying in Emmy's room counting the little girl wasn't using it at the time, along with Logan sleeping in the living room with Y/n's parents away on vacation. 

In the conversation leading up to the conversation with the girl; Lucy was almost manipulating the girl in every way she could so she didn't wind up killing herself while they were gone. " We'll call every day to make sure you have your medication," Her father's final words were towards her. 

"We didn't want to put more stress on you," Were her mother's final words before leaving the girl to have her house alone. That was just her way of saying that she didn't want Y/n to come and mess up everything for them on the trip so that they could be worried about whether she was going to relapse. But Y/n knew that they were going to be thinking about if she was lying dead on the ground inside their house waiting to be found by someone. 

Debbie finished the shower, knocking on the door of Y/n with a towel wrapped around her chest hiding everything thankfully. Y/n opened the door revealing paint on some of her hands and the white tank top she was wearing which already had stains of white because it was the shirt she always wore when she was doing artwork. 

"Can you make me pretty?" Debbie questioned her with the girl standing at the door stunned by what she was hearing but completely understanding what she was saying. "How did you get my brother to think you're pretty?" 

"I don't think you want your brother to think that." Y/n smiled at her, opening the door and acting like she wasn't flustered by what she was saying counting that she always had at least something for Lip. "Get dressed then I'll show you," She lied. 

Debbie smiled turning her heel and walking back out of the room. Something inside of her felt nothing but bad towards Debbie and how she was feeling since she was still too young to be thinking about how she felt about the beauty standards. 

Y/n had kept the door open walking away from it, upon hearing the sounds of her phone ringing going over she had carefully picked it up to not get any paint onto it. Flipping the phone up, she had put it to her ear. "Hello?" 

"We should talk," Vinnie's voice echoed through her ear. 

Stunning inside of her body, she felt like a flash whip around her head. Remembering everything that happened leading up to her overdose and all of the pills had her on making her believe they were better than the pills she took for the disorders. 

"Now I can talk?" She questioned furrowing her eyebrows remembering him shutting her up that whole dinner party making sure she didn't say anything to make his parents ashamed that they were dating each other. "Talk talk talk, go on."