chapter 1 : oh, a gallagher

oh, a gallagher  season 1

                                         FIONA APPLE WROTE IN A SONG BEFORE; But then the dove of hope began its downward slope; And I believed for a moment that my chances were, Approaching to be grabbed, but as it came down near, so did a weary ...

                                         FIONA APPLE WROTE IN A SONG BEFORE; But then the dove of hope began its downward slope; And I believed for a moment that my chances were, Approaching to be grabbed, but as it came down near, so did a weary tear, I thought it was a bird, but it was just a paper bag. 

The disappointment was always something battling inside of Y/n's head. Either being the reason for it or receiving it. It was almost like a fickled friend that the little girl would hold onto a balloon to lead to letting go of it. Chasing it down the straight for it to go higher and higher. 

Being a big sister, best friend, and daughter, all of these lead to making someone sorry in some way or how. A man becoming, sober in 10 years holding onto the crown above his head proudly waiting for that moment that he can maybe take the bottle again. But knowing it hurt his own little girl in the process.

Y/n was a girl who just wanted any kind of attention. She was left alone when her parents were too busy hating each other to even notice their two daughters. 

She always feels like a stupidly sensitive person to whatever happens to her- she experiences it really intensely. Y/n always wanted to understand what she was trying to feel making sure to keep every single little eye on herself and the things that she does. Y/n just loved to have friends and people around her, even if they didn't care about her or listen to what she had to say.  

But this time she had her little sister, who had to experience the relapse; and then overdose...Y/n was the one who walked in on her dad laying on the ground frozen, and then rehabbed again.

Everything always repeated itself, with Y/n following shortly after for hurting herself wanting Lucy to pay attention to the fact that she was hurting too about her dad's rehab and not just her that was hurting. 

Lip Gallagher was the one who was there right when she was let out of Rehab. 

The two of them had been together since birth almost living next door to each other. When her parents cared more about themselves than taking care of their kids, the Gallaghers would help her and her little sister out.

But her ridden was towards Lip. It was always towards Lip, he was the blue flame she had wished for when she blew out her birthday candles. Your first kiss and first time having sex was something you would always think about for the rest of your life.

Throwing a black tank top on matching her maroon pants; there was a knock at the door causing Y/n to turn to her mom opening it. "You're wearing that to school?" Her eyes scanned across Y/n's body.

"It's an outfit..." Y/n simply said in a low tone not wanting to start any fights. She remembered wanting to be her mothers, idolizing her until around the age of 14. "I'm taking Emmy to school with Lip later"