chapter 30: lip's choices

lip's choices  season 2

                                                       LIP DIDN'T WIND UP COMING OVER TO Y/N'S, making her think something went wrong with the meeting with Karen

                                                       LIP DIDN'T WIND UP COMING OVER TO Y/N'S, making her think something went wrong with the meeting with Karen. Claire lay upside down on her bed looking at the paintings that are on the ceiling. Tilting her head trying to see it. "What is it?" She squinted her eyes trying to read the picture. 

The two of them winded up not showing up to school today since Claire had her final day at the meetings. Which had excused both of them from going. Y/n looked at the ceiling of the two drawings of a red tiny cartoon and a blue tiny cartoon. "It's a game I used to play," Shrugging her shoulders and moving on from it as if it was nothing. 

"I still find it cool you can paint on the walls and roof." Claire sat up turning around in the bed. "My dad wouldn't wait to smack my ass if I tried it." 

Turning her head back up at the cartoons forgetting about it. "Well, they don't pay attention to notice it." Picking up the phone that was on the dresser and climbing into the bed with Claire. "Me and Lip used to play this game my dad got us, Ilomilo. Painted it up there during our middle school graduation." 

Claire eyed her at the mention of Lip one more time. She saw the two of them when they were together. It was always like no one else was in the room. Y/n flipped her phone up and looked at it; seeing that there were no messages. Furrowing her eyebrows she was confused by this counting that Vinnie hadn't gotten back to her in the last couple of days. 

Making her worry, about what had happened. Thinking about a bunch of things that could've happened she didn't know. What if he overdosed, maybe died in a ditch somewhere? Killed himself because she didn't want anything to do with him. 

"Your thinking." Claire hummed gaining Y/n's attention. The girl turned her head a bit over eyeing the short-haired girl sitting next to her almost examining everything that she was doing. "What are you thinking about?" 

Y/n didn't know if she would understand everything that was going through her mind. Feeling like she mentioned Vinnie and how she had contacted him. Claire would just get mad at her like Lip would if he found this information out. Besides a lot of what was going on in her life was something that only she had to worry about. 

"It's just the jobs, I'm still looking." Running her hand through the side of her hair placing the phone back on the dresser hoping she didn't get caught in the lie. "My dad still doesn't know I know about the bills." 

"Rehab is expensive, gets less every time you go through" Shrugging her shoulders trying to make Y/n feel better about this and looking out of the window seeing the clear view of the boy's window inside of the Gallagher house. "It's fucked to be mentally unstable and broke. But they have some programs you can do, did they not talk about it in your meetings?"