chapter 12 : just a second

just a second│ season 1

                                           WAKING UP, HER HAND WAS POUNDING INTO HER SHE DIDN'T WANT TO GET OUT OF BED

                                           WAKING UP, HER HAND WAS POUNDING INTO HER SHE DIDN'T WANT TO GET OUT OF BED. She felt like a storm was blowing inside of her brain waiting to explode. Vinnie's arm was wrapped around her waist tightly; her phone was beeping loudly causing her to groan reaching up and grabbing onto her phone. 

The room they were in was the nicest room she had ever thought she had been in. Everything around her has to have cost more than her and the Gallagher's house combined. She had been staying with Vinnie and his family for the past week and a half already and they were in love with her. More than her family was. When she had felt like she shouldn't be waking up today and just staying inside of her room. 

Why was that the first question that had popped into her head? 7:00 in the morning, "Fuck" She mumbled under her breath sadly remembering that school is a thing. Dragging herself out of bed; Y/n grabbed a sequence golden tank top and low-raised jeans. She was just going to take a shower in the afternoon since she had zero time right now 

Looked into Vinnie's mirror that was against his dark blue walls; her face was slowly breaking out causing her to pick at it a little bit and brush her skin back acting like she didn't see it but it was all she saw. 

"You don't have to go" Vinnie pointed out, using something that she had said against her. Y/n had mentioned to him multiple times that it was hard for her to go to school because of bullying and the anxiety of walking to and from school. 

Leaning down in front of him, and kissing the top of his head. "Yeah, but you can take me." As much as she didn't want to go to school, if she didn't then she wouldn't get there in life everything felt like it revolved around school inside of her head. 

"Y/n" 

"Vinnie, if you don't get up for me to go to school" She cursed, standing over him with anger in her voice and presence; feeling her heart race at the thought of all the bad that could come from her not going to school. 

Vinnie groaned sitting up in the bed; "Fucking, Fine- Jesus...okay." Her stomach hurted with her kissing his head and making her way out of his room. Vinnie watched her walk out groaning to himself and starting to get ready. 

Using her hands to brush her hair, since she didn't even have a brush that she was able to use here. When Y/n walked down the steps to the big family house that Vinnie had lived in, everything was clean and nice. Making her way into the kitchen, with Vinnie's mom; Mary sat at one of the small tables in the corner of the room surrounded by windows drinking her office and minding her own business. 

"Morning," She noticed the girl shyly walk into the room still getting used to being in someone's house as if it was her own house. 

"Hello," Y/n smiled to Mary dearingly. "How are you?"