chapter 4 : the disappearance of frank gallagher

the disappearance of frank gallagher  season 1

                                     THE SEARCH FOR FRANK HAD GOTTEN THEM NOWHERE; causing all of the Gallaghers, plus Y/n and Steve to sit around waiting to hear something from him

                                     THE SEARCH FOR FRANK HAD GOTTEN THEM NOWHERE; causing all of the Gallaghers, plus Y/n and Steve to sit around waiting to hear something from him. Lip had closed the phone to the last person they had to call before, "Anything?" Fiona had asked with Lip throwing the phone in his hands. 

"Nobody seen him since Last night." Ian pointed out, causing Lip to let a sigh out of his mouth. 

Debbie was silent before a small whimper started to leave her mouth toying at the earring dangling from her ear. "Hey. Hey. Don't worry, Debs. We're gonna find him, okay?" Fiona mentioned comforting the little girl. 

Y/n understood where Debbie was coming from counting she had been in the little girl's spot. She always used to love her mother, no matter what had happened until she was old enough to see anything that was happening; and all of the pain she was bringing towards them. 

"We split up all of the regular spots okay?" Fiona continued, as she turned away from Debbie with a worried smile resting on her face. Everyone sat up and started to move doing things, with the door knocked, everyone went silent thinking that it was Frank. 

Lip walks over to the door and opens it revealing Logan, holding onto Emmy's shoulder. "Never mind." He turned away from them not impressed by what he had opened the door to. "Fi- I'm going to get extra help." 

"As much as needed" Fiona grabbed her jacket and started to make her way out of the house. Y/n turned to Logan a semi-mad face resting in front of him with him looking in the direction towards her not knowing what was happening. 

Logan was grabbed by Y/n being pulled into the kitchen while everyone started to leave. "I thought you had this rich thing you were going to take Emmy to?" Y/n hushed lowly through her teeth. 

"We were then she told me Frank was missing." Logan placed his hand on the counter leaning on it a little. Y/n grabbed a cig from the counter and put it inside of her mouth rubbing her hand against her forehead tiredly biting the bottom of her lip to calm herself down. 

"Sorry for getting mad at you." She muttered under her voice huffing deeply. Logan placed a hand on Y/n's shoulder rubbing it softly understanding where she was coming from. "Emmy can be with Debs, she's stressed about the whole thing." 

༶ 

The group had split up all around the South Side where Frank was known to be, as they didn't know where he was. Logan was walking and helping Y/n because Lip had gone to pick up Karen. "Frank?" Y/n called out walking around and looking under a dumpster. 

He ducked under the car to see if he was maybe under there next, but there was nothing. Him going M.I.A didn't mean anything counting everyone's parents on the south side had almost been known to go missing for a couple of days before coming back.