chapter 26: fourth graders fantasy's

fourth graders fantasy's season 2

The boys room was nothing but annoyance flowing through the air, one by Ian Show was trying to sit in front of the fan and finish his studying

The boys room was nothing but annoyance flowing through the air, one by Ian Show was trying to sit in front of the fan and finish his studying. Finding a way to stalk Jody and get him to confess something; Lip had started to pay Carl to go around and watch the man twenty-four-seven and at the end of the day report everything back to Lip.

"Thanks, buddy" Lip handed a ten to Carl who smiled sitting on his bed and looking at his new money.

"You got Carl following her around now?" Ian questioned rubbing his forehead annoyed. "Can't believe you're cock-blocking Karen."

Fixing his pants before sitting back down on the bed. "She has no cock. How am I blocking it?"

"Let her go, man." Ian didn't look up from his book, saying what everyone wanted to say to Lip.

He winded up standing up and taking his shirt off to change for the sleepover later in the day. "What do you want?" Ian stood up, with the sounds of the chair squeaking and roaming through the room. "Huh? You wanna marry her?" He taunted getting closer to Lip, really wanting to know. "be with her forever?"

Jumping out of his shirt and not making eye contact with his brother. "I'm looking out for her. she's my best friend."

"Y/n's, your best friend" Ian reminded him. "I'm your best friend, she's your fuck buddy."

"Leave Y/n out of this" Lip threw his shirt over his shoulder becoming angered by this nagging happening inside of his ear. "She's just as big of a slut as Karen and you're not saying anything, and you're my brother who should shut the fuck up."

Ian was now getting angered by this. "This could be the best thing for Karen."

"So now you know what's best for everyone, the kind who wants to die for a country that thinks he's one of God's mistakes?" Lip turned around sassing him, and holding a can inside of his hand.

"A shrink said I'm one of God's mistakes" Carl admitted sitting on Ian's bed.

"The girl has 'whore' tattooed on her arm....And back to Y/n; Since when did Y/n have my cock in her mouth? Our dads too," He commented on everything that Karen winded up doing, Lip tried to light the cigarette inside of his hand. "You lose your best friend, Lip by being a dumbass."

"You need to shut the fuck up!" Lip got into Ian's face pointing at him.

Ian didn't flinch or anything knowing he was getting into Lip's head. "What...you fuck Karen because Y/n overdosed? Because she was getting dick by someone who wasn't you?" Lip grabbed onto Ian's shoulders pushing him out of the way.

"Em hurry up!" Y/n shouted upstairs, as she was wearing a tank top that was almost hanging over her shoulder and grey sweatpants. Going into the living room, she grabbed her pills by the television before popping both of them and swallowing them without water because she was so used to doing it.