Ch. 41

There was some delay for the girl's bus cuz it ran out of fuel on the way so the rest of the u20 girls didn't arrive until sometime later.

Ego canceled the meeting between the u20 girls and the boys cuz it was too late to do meeting at night. So they just guided the girls who came late to their rooms and before that they met with kyoko and rei who were waiting for them.

Rei:"Welcome h-"
"CAPTAINNNNNN!!!!"

Rei flinched back as the girls attacked her and looked betrayed.

"HOW COULD U LEAVE US LIKE THAT???"
"U WENT TO SEE ALL YHE PRETTY GUYS URSELF???"
"WE WAITED SO LONG IN THE STUPID BUS HOW COULD U GO AHEAD"
"IS UR BROTHER REALLY IN THERE???"

She got blown with so many questions and so did kyoko surprisingly.

They started to respect her more considering the trust rei has in her.

"KOMATSUUUUU RATE THE BOYS OUT OF 10"
Kyoko:"They're average now shut up for the love of god"
"WE CAME OVER FOR NOTHING???"

Rei smacked their heads.

Rei:"Hey!! We didn't come here to play around and check ur future husbands here or whatever. Take it a bit more for seriously will u??? R u guys really football players?? We didn't come here to fangirl snap out of it."
....

Normally they'd be ashamed of their behavior but the wait in the bus made them not think straight.

"CAPTAIN U WEREN'T STUCK WITH US U HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK"
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH FINDING A PARTNER??"
"why r u scolding us we were just joking.. "

Rei gave them a deadpanned expression.
Rei:"were u?"

They stayed silent and that made rei laugh. She then told them to go sleep and continue finding their ideal husband in their dreams or something.

Well it ended well in the end considering rei was able to keep them under control. She had them go sleep and warned them about trying to sneak in to the guy's side as they'll get disqualified and the money will go bye bye so they shouldn't play around.

This time there were 4 ppl per room in the dorms. Well in the u20 girls dormitory they had more rooms there and besides no one took the room that had kyoko there except rei who accepted being in with kyoko considering she didn't care who she roomed up with.

But now there wasn't that much space so whether they like it or not two other girls joined rei and kyoko in the room.

One of the girls complained that rei and kyoko took the beds that r down.

Kyoko didn't say anything but put her stuff to the upper bunk to leave space for that girl. She doesn't sleep much anyway so she just left it there for the other girl to take.

Rei noticed that and felt guilty and offered kyoko to take the lower bunk of the bed but she said that it's not a big deal and it doesn't matter.

Rei:"But ur old."
Kyoko:"I'm only two years older than u don't make me sound like a grandmother."

The other girl was surprised at what kyoko did. Most of the team had that idea that she's scary but she literally no hesitation gave up something good for someone else?

"uh... Komatsu I was joking... "
Kyoko:"Just take it I don't care what bed I sleep on. "

The girl felt guilty and apologized and thanked kyoko.

Honestly kyoko felt weird being thanked but... Maybe this is an indication that her relationship with the rest of the team is getting better indeed.

...
The next day the u20 girls met the bllk boys as ego introduced them to a new system.