Ch. 26

They continued reading the letter and then rei's eyes seemed to change in such a way that she looked like she wanted to cry.

Here she thought her day was going well.

Rei:"Rin... R u leaving?"
Rin wasn't looking at her when she said that. His focus was completely on the letter.

Rin:"Yeah. Anything that can help me beat that piece of trash known as our older brother is a yes."
Rei felt like something was choking her. She refused to let her throat to feel the way it usually does when she's abt to cry.

Rei:"Hmm ok... Yeah why shouldn't u go for it... It sounds like a great... Opportunity..."
He snapped out of his thoughts of beating sae when he heard rei's tone change.

Rin instantly turned his head and saw her smiling through exhausted eyes and he was taken aback. Then processed why she was feeling that way and pulled her into a hug.

Rin:"Moron. I'll be back."
Rei:"What if u pull off a sae on me?"
Rin:"OH my god stop comparing me with that guy I'm not gonna ignore ur texts I promise and this program is within Japan we can still see each other."
Rei:"WDYM BY THAT U STUPID TWIN?? U usually ignore my texts normally. Suddenly ur gonna reply to me or what?? 💀💀"

He then sighed at her stupidity.
Rin:"I'll reply. I usually don't cuz we literally live in the same household and I get to see ur idiotic face everyday. But if we're not together then I'm definitely replying. Ugh try using ur brain my god."

With that rei felt a bit brightened up <33

Then they heard the footsteps of their mother coming in.
Mom:"Whats happening? Who was at the door?"
Rei:"Mama, rin is planning to run away from home OW-"
Rin had sighed and hit his sister's head.
Rin:"U deserved that. Shut up for a bit."

He turned around at mamatoshi and gave her the letter in his hand.
Rin:"Here read the letter."

She went through it. If it weren't for the certified JFU stamp at the end she would've definitely thought this program was a scam.

The mom looked at rin with bit of sad yet serious eyes.
Mom:"U really want to go?"
Rin nodded instantly.

Mamatoshi had sighed and put her hand over her head. Rin was worried she might say no. Well even if she did, he was willing to do anything to go. This was literally a golden opportunity for him to beat sae.

Mom:"Rin it's just a football training program?"
Rin:"Yeah."
Mom:"What if I said no?"
Rin:"I'm gonna do whatever it takes to change ur mind."
She softly smiled.
...

Mom: like older brother like younger one... Such persistent little brats.

And so rin was given permission to go on the condition that he keeps updating them on what happens.

She didn't show it in that moment. However, once the mother had left the twins she began tearing up a bit. She was hoping rin would stay safe and that this was indeed the best decision to make for him. She recalled what happened to sae...This was different tho. Rin was just going to a program in Japan. She was praying that nothing bad happens from this...

(guys ily so just pretend that academics never went into consideration cuz if it did she'd drag both sae and rin by their ears back home to continue studying)
...

Next day:

Og Chaotic Trio

Dumb lashes:
HIORUII
HIORIIIIII*

Emo lashes:
Spell properly for once

Dumb lashes:
Shut up rin I was clearly addressing hiori nor you
Not*
I SWEAR IF U SAY ANYTHING