Ch. 3

Author-san's note:
Whether u read soccer or football it's the same thing for me and I write whichever one comes to mind first :D

Football:

Rei:"PEW PEW PEW!!"
Rin:"No fair nee-chan!! U can't kill my T-Rex just like that!!"
Rei:"I can and I will. No one said guns can't kill dinasours."
Rin:"But my dinasour is invincible!!"
Rei:"Rin if he was invincible why did all his friends go extinct 🙄"
That took rin to think for a moment...
He looked down and she was trying to hide her laughter part of her felt guilty for playing around with his heart.

She ruffled his hair.
Rei:"I WAS JOKING RIN ik urs is an exception. Why else would we be playing this <3 no?"
He brightened up a bit and they proceeded to play around with their toys.
That was until they heard the crowd around them yelling.
"WOAH DID U SEE THAT KID??"
"He's only 8 but he's already ghat good."
"Oh my god look at all those people trying to recruit him..."
So many talks and stuff caused rin and rei to turn their heads towards the soccer field. They were waiting for their brother to finish his match.

Rin:"Nii-chan is pretty amazing isn't he?"
Rei:"Yeah sae-nii sure is..."
They really thought the way he plays with football was impressive like how the hell does he pull that off??
Rei and rin were holding hands watching their brother. It seemed like it was the last play.
He nudged his sister's shirt.

Rin:"Nee-chan do u think I can maybe be like nii-chan someday?"
She was staring as sae skillfully bypassed most of the players by himself.
Rei:"I don't think rn but maybe in the future u might be able to... Hey rin... Wait rin??"
She had felt her twin disappear into thin air. He was holding her hand a moment ago how did he just vanish??

She looked around left and right then spotted him on the soccer field..
Rei:" Stupid rin... "
She said as she ran towards her brother. The guys were playing a bit aggressively and she didn't want him to get hurt by joining them in playing. He just suddenly popped on the field.
...

The next thing she knew she heard the crowd screaming as she saw rin score. She took a moment to observe the fact that rin that smol boi just scored against those older guys.
She snapped out of her thoughts and quickly ran over to rin hoping they don't pick on him for ruining the game.

Rei:"RINNN!!! Why did u just leave like that!!!"
She came beside him bending down to help her twin who fell while scoring.
Rin:"Idk I just... Went there ig..."
She was confused on wth he was going on about.
"WHO'S THAT PIPSQUEAK??"
"Get the hell out of here"
Both twins looked at the other big boys as they were gonna try and kill them for coming on the field.
Rei made sure to hold rin's hand tightly in case they were gonna try doing anything at them.

The next thing she knew she saw something even worse. Sae was coming to them both. Both twins knew he would be mad at them and especially at rin.
Rin:"Ah.. Nii-chan... I'm sorry I didn't mean-"
He ruffled rin's hair.
Sae:"UR amazing rin. Come play football with me... U can become the best after me ofc."
Rei was actually surprised he wasn't gonna scold them.

With that they were gonna head home. Until sae was stopped by a bunch of interviewers.
The twins waited in a corner for him to be with them.
Rei then frowned and pulled rin's cheeks from both sides.
Rin:"Ow Ow ow!!! Nee-than my theeks hurth shtopppp!!!"
She ignored his cry and just continued to scold him instead.
Rei:"Don't do something that dangerous again those big guys looked like they wanted to kill us!!! We were lucky sae-nii was nearby. U could've gotten hurt."
He then absorbed her words into his mind and understood that she was worried abt him.
Rin:"I'm showryyy.."
She laughed as he was talking weirdly when she pulled his cheeks like that then left his poor cheeks to take a rest. They felt like marshmallow that's why she liked squishing his cheeks for no reason.