Ch. 17

..
Mom:"I'M BACKKKKK!!"
She said as she opened the door of her house and entered. Rei and rin got up from the couch with rei running like an excited little kid to see her mom back.

Rei:"MAMA UR BACK<33 welcome back oh my god I missed u so much..."
The way rei was begging her eyes to not cry in that moment...

Rin on the other hand slowly trailed after rei and saw his mom back. Something abt seeing his mom felt comforting...
Mom:"Rei dear. I missed u too. But it's been 5 minutes we've been hugging."
Rei laughed a bit as she let go of her mom and her mom went ahead to hug rin.

Mom:"Rin... Did u get taller?? just the other day u were a tiny lil baby who would fit in my arms awww."
Rin hesitantly hugged her back. He really needed this...
Rei:"Mama u really left me to hug rin? I'm jealous"
Mom:"Rei u probably beat the Guinness world record of longest hug while ur brother was here waiting for u to finish."

....
They talked a bit here and there rei literally talked to her mom abt anything just anything and everything before sae came back.
Mom:"Right. Let me call sae."
Rei and rin both flinched and gave each other that eye contact then looked at their mom.

She was calling sae and the phone was ringing. Sae actually picked up the phone he was surprised when he saw his mom's number calling... It made him feel a bit... Sad...

Mom:"OH u picked up. First of all welcome back thank God u came back safely sae."
Sae:"Yeah thanks mom..."
Mom:"U sound tired. R u okay?"
Sae:"Yeah everything is alright. Why r u calling?"
Mom:"I can't even call my own son who returned to Japan 🙄 well anyway lsn sae the twins and I will be coming to visit u today."
Sae:"What. What if I'm busy with practice?"

For their Mom it sounded like sae was coming up with any excuse just to not have them come today.

Mom:"Sae. We r coming. At 3. Today. Whether u like it. Or not busy. Or not u make time u won't die if u miss ur practice for a few hours stop being dramatic bye bye I love u."
She closed the phone not giving sae a chance to reply back.

She then turned at rei and rin.
Mom:"It's settled we're going at 3. "

Rin didn't hesitate to object.
Rin:"I'm not going... I'm not feeling well today I feel sick to the stomach."
Mom:"OH... But u were really excited to see him no?"
Rin moved his head sideways and the mom noticed his exhausted look.
She sighed. It's rare for rin to admit that he's feeling unwell so...

Mom:"It's fine dear. Go take some rest in ur room. I don't wanna force u to go if u can't."
With that rin managed to escape a hazardous day.

Rei stared at him as he left off upstairs like...

Rei: Rin

Rei: Rin...tch I should've went with him

(definitely not an excuse to draw her face the same as sae's goofy looking chibi face in the manga)