Ch. 12

Sae woke up in such a terrible mood that day. Yk everyone can sometimes have their bad moody days. He doesn't know why he was feeling that way. Maybe cuz the ppl around him r annoying in general. But he already sees bothersome ppl everyday so it didn't really make sense to him. Well...

He looked around... Rin wasn't there. Is it that late already? Yes he uses his brother as an indicator of how late he wakes up.

After washing up a bit he headed to the kitchen but... Why was it so weird.. The house was awfully quiet. He kept looking around. Even checking the ceiling who knows he might find his sister there he wouldn't put it past her to be hiding on the walls like a spider.

Sae: where did those 2 annoying brats go?

Not even his mom was there. He just sighed and went to eat breakfast.
But he still felt sus
(among us moment real!!!)

Meanwhile.
Their mom was out for work already. While rin and rei were in rei's room discussing very important issues.
Rin:"SHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Rei:"FINE I GET IT I'M NO IDIOT RIN."
Rin:"Ur voice is so loud what if he realizes we're here??"
Rei:"Okay okay my bad I'm trying to whisper I promise. Anyway what's the plan?"

It's been 3 weeks since rin reminded rei that sae's birthday was coming up. She had completely forgotten abt it but rin hasn't wasted a chance of not reminding her abt it during those 3 weeks she wanted to shut him up. Now it was finally October 10th.

Rin:"Okay so. We already got the gifts and decorations yesterday. All we have to do is wait for mama to come back so we can go with her and buy the cake without letting nii-chan know. Then BOOM surprise :)"
Rei:"ALRIGHTY LETS GOOOOOOOOO <3"

He then quickly covered her mouth telling her to shut it and she was annoyed at this point it's his 5th time telling her off like this.

Just as she removed his hand so that they can argue they heard the sounds of footsteps approaching the room.
Rin and rei then looked at each other and then at the door then at each other.

Rin:"QUICK HIDE."

Rei instantly rolled off the bed just to roll back under her bed.

(otoya would be proud dis is a real ninja right there)

Meanwhile rin hid behind the curtain... He realized why sae might have heard them. They didn't lock the door it was slightly open.. Ugh... Rei...

Sae felt suspicious as he approached the door. He could've sworn he heard a sound from there. He peeked through the door nothing was there...

Rei sighed in relief thinking he was gonna leave but he went into the room instead and she instantly covered up her mouth hoping she doesn't accidentally make a sound.

Sae was looking around and he stopped moving for a bit. She wasn't seeing very clearly so she was thinking of whether he left or not-
Rei:"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PUT ME DOWN!!!!"

Sae knew she'd be hiding. His spatial awareness was no joke. Then he caught rin from behind the curtain too. Now he caught them both from the back of their shirts like they were some kind of wet kittens.

Rei:"Put us dOwN -OW NOT LIKE THAT."

He had dropped them both. Then he looked down at them.

Sae:"And u guys thought I wouldn't catch u red-handed? Really? Who do u think ur dealing with?"
Rei:"Tch."
Rin:"Nii-chan..."
Rin was really worried he heard their plans already.

Sae:"So enlighten me. Why were u two hiding?"

Rei and rin felt a chill down their spine. Maybe cuz sae also didn't seem like he was joking around rn.