Ch. 8

Time skip twins r now 8 and sae is 10

Rin:"Nee-chan... Look around there the monster might be hiding there. I'll get the key."
Rei:"What?? But once the monster spots me I'm dead r u dumb?"
Rin:"Exactly."
Rei:"..."
Rei:"WE'RE SUPPOSED TO WIN THIS TOGETHER???"
Rin:"But we've repeated this so many times and we both die. It's time to sacrifice one of us."
Rei:"Fine. But if the monster finds me I'm leading him to u too rin <3"
Rin:"It's fine just distract him as much as possible so I get to open the door to the next level."
Rei:"Roger."
She said in a confident tone knowing all too well the monster will instantly spot her once her and rin move in game towards the room where the key is.

It was like what 5 am?
And they've been playing Escape the. Backrooms for god knows how long.
Their mom was on a business trip!! No one can question them for staying up late.

Sae was asleep upstairs in his room and rin's. He looked like sleeping beauty... Like nothing could ever bother his peaceful sleep...

Rei and rin on the other hand were sweating nervously as they were trying to beat the next level. It's the 17th time they've been stuck doing the same level.

Now both their avatars were ready to restart for the 18th time.
Rei and rin started moving in sync. Each of them focused on their controller.

As soon as the monster in game spot them rin ran away as far as possible to the room that had the key in. Rei on the other hand was trying to make the monster go after her but...
Rei:"RIN RIN RIN RIN RIN HES AFTER ME HELP HELPPPPPPPP"
Rin:"It's fine keep distracting him."
Rei:"RIN I'M DONE WITH THIS I'M GOING BEHIND U TO THE ROOM THIS MONSTER IS FASTER THAN SONIC COMING BEHIND ME."
Rin:"What??? But we agreed on u being the bait?"
Rei:"RIN HES NOT GONNA BE WITH US IN THE ROOM WE JUST NEED TO CLOSE IT."
Rin:"okay okay."

Rei instantly chased behind rin. RIN who was already in the room and rei who was running for her life to the room.

As soon as she went in she closes the door and let out a shriek as she saw the monster was just a cm away from killing her.

His face was still stuck on the door's window with its creepy face.
She turned the the camera to face rin cuz oh my god that monster looked disgusting.

Rei:"RIN RINNN THE MONSTER STILL ISNT LEAVING US EVEN AFTER GOING TO THE ROOMMMMM"
Rin:"Found the key. Open the door."
Rei:"ME??? BUT I'LL DIE??"
Rin:"Sigh. We already went over thisssss. Just go."
Rei:"I hope u die on the way too 🙄"
Rin:"But we're doing this so we can win??"
Rei:"The fact ur sacrificing ur twin to win is already concerning 😘"
Rin:"But ur the one who almost broke the ps4 when we didn't pass the level?"
Rei:"WE DONT TALK ABT THAT-"
Rin sighed took her controller and made her open the door then threw the controller back at her. At that moment rei panicked and quickly tried getting away from the monster but she died and it was game over for her.

Meanwhile rin made it outside the room avoided the monsters and found the escape door and opened it.
He bumped his fist in the air and got up and felt so happy they finally passed the level.

He wanted to high five his sister but she just high fived his face instead being mad at him for what he did.
Rei:"U TOOK THE CONTROLLER"
Rin:"But I made us win."
He said with an obvious tone and she wanted to smack him.
He was smiling at her cuz he knows he was right and they won cuz of him.

Rin:"Yk u can stop being dramatic u literally respawn when we start the next level."
Rei:"Blsh blah blah whatever rin."
He hugged her while laughing a bit cuz of the frown that was on her face.

She refused to give up to his her twin's cuteness and hug him back. But then she only held out for 5 seconds and hugged him back still pouting.

So then they start the new level. The play button is there. They were ready on their controllers.
3...
2...
1..