Ch. 15

It was 4 am.
And.
Rei couldn't.
Sleep.
She opened her phone and decided to tell hiori abt sae coming back cuz why not. (also cuz u guys seem to love hiori a lot)

(context of the names rei told hiori to name her pro gamer but she's worse than him so he added not clickbait for the sake of sarcasm)

Not clickbait pro gamer:
YOOOOO
HIORUII
HIORIIOIO*
okay wait I promise that wasn't on purpose
HIORIIIIIIIIIII*

Gaming addict:
Rei.
It's.
4
Am.
Also work on ur spelling 😭

Not clickbait pro gamer:
IK ik ik BUT LIKE LSN
yk our big brother right?
HES coming back tomorrow from Spain :))
Bro I only misspelled ur name twice

Gaming addict:
Oh right itoshi sae
That sounds really nice I hope things go well
Enjoy ur time when u see him
But did u really have to wake me up at 4 am for this?
Yeah and u only misspelled my name on 5 other occasions

Not clickbait pro gamer:
ABSOLUTELY
If I can't sleep why should I let u sleep in peace :3

Gaming addict:
Right sure
I'll go to sleep now

Not clickbait pro gamer:
DID u think I can't tell u were already awake playing 🙄

Gaming addict:
IK I play a lot but I was actually sleeping this time why else would I be complaining

Not clickbait pro gamer:
...
Okay that was my bad gn :3

Gaming addict:
Gn >:3

(okay a spoiler warning just in case if ur an anime only and didn't read the manga this has spoilers from ch 123-125)

Later that day the twins woke up in a good mood.

They were planning on having sae get a welcome back party. Sadly their mom was on a month long business trip <3 she asked them to video call her once sae comes back home.

She also missed her son and kept cursing at her boss for this business trip that was timed terribly.

...
While rin was outside, rei was fast asleep as she wasn't feeling that well.

It's not like she was sick but she was getting random headaches that day. Hopefully the next day she'd feel better. She wants to she has to. For her brother who would be back. It's been like what 4 years? She really missed him. She wanted to ask him how things are especially cuz he hasn't responded to her latest messages as he used to.

Rin on the other hand decided it was a good idea to go train right now. He needs to let out the excitement somewhere. Rei told him to be careful cuz the weather was quite cold outside. So he made sure to wear his winter uniform.

However,.. Who knew rin would meet his brother on that day he left the house?..

...
....
(no I'm not gonna mention the meeting between the brothers u all know what happened he dissed rin called him worthless told him to quit and told him he makes him want to vomit 💀

also a genuine question how did sae even find rin 😭 like did he just go to a random football field and go like is that my lil bro there? And decided to destroy his life???)

...
Her eyes twitched.

Rei heard something break. Actually it sounded like many stuff broke at the same time and... The sound... It came from her brother's room...